chknwing

Nintendo Being Nintendo

This is pretty cool as long as it stays relatively cheap. Being able to personalize your own controllers should do pretty well with kids I would imagine. 

17 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

This is pretty cool as long as it stays relatively cheap. Being able to personalize your own controllers should do pretty well with kids I would imagine. 

its $70

That's not that bad if it's the collection of controllers like it showed. It looked like 8 or more different setups. I know the mass quantity of Wii controller mods could run a small fortune. I'm not a huge gamer anymore, but Nintendo does seem to keep taking it to the next level in interactive gaming. 

On 1/18/2018 at 8:07 PM, Professor Chaos said:

If they can get away with selling cardboard for $70, good on them.

I have a 8 year old son - cardboard stem based building kits are huge.

We watched the Labo preview video last night and my son is besides himself waiting for the release - build kits that include integrated games onto the switch.  Its the best of both worlds for him.

If the quality is high and the games are fun nintendo has a huge winner on its hands - the price point is close to a typical switch game.

Edited by Fryfan

14 hours ago, Fryfan said:

I have a 8 year old son - cardboard stem based building kits are huge.

We watched the Labo preview video last night and my son is besides himself waiting for the release - build kits that include integrated games onto the switch.  Its the best of both worlds for him.

If the quality is high and the games are fun nintendo has a huge winner on its hands - the price point is close to a typical switch game.

Yeah I think a lot of people are unjustly angry over it. The labo stuff obviously isn't targeted towards someone like me. They seem to be doing all the right things with this console and making products for everyone.