• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

peteywheatstraw

Hornets vs Wizards Center court

Who wants to risk their life in the snow and pay me $20 for my tickets? 2 tickets Section 226 row C seats 5 and 6.  In the wheelchair section with padded seats you can move around.  Dead center court.  Asking $20 for huddler face is $60 total.

20171204_195901.jpg

Cant wait to see how many empty seats in the Hive tonight a lot of people on resale sites refusing to go rock bottom on their seats for fans willing to venture out lots would rather eat the tickets than have someone "get over " on them. 

I actually got on the road to go and skid twice saw cars on both sides of the street, multiple tow trucks with vehicles on the back , and an ambulance.  This was within my first 2 minutes of driving so I decided I didn't want to die tonight.  Lol

yeah not worth dying to watch a basketball game but if some people with the lower seats would have came off their prices for this weather event personally i would have gave it a try but would have took a real sweet deal to take the risk and possibly not even make it and have to turn around as you did 

2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Ask us a bit earlier before tipoff

I had them up on other places, but keep forgetting, about this place to offer them up.  I'll post sooner in the future. 

ended up being our best game of the season to bad it was only in front of such a small crowd

to have any shot at climbing back into the 7/8 seed conversation we need to come out of this homestand 5-0 no exceptions 

1 hour ago, PantherKing1983 said:

to have any shot at climbing back into the 7/8 seed conversation we need to come out of this home stand 5-0 no exceptions 

why - we are only about halfway through the season.. and we are only 4 games out of the playoffs..
Detroit and Knicks are reeling - going (3-7) over their past 10 games.. And the Bucks have come back to earth going (4-6)..

The home stand consists of games are against the red hot Heat (8-2), SAC (1-9), NOP (5-5), ATL (4-6)..
if we can topple the Heat (who will be on the 2nd night of a back-to-back after playing in Brooklyn) - I can definitely see us sweeping this home stand - but It is not necessary.. we just need to keep playing good ball and not get too high or too low.. (you know = like I did when we lost to Dallas, smh)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    enawilliam

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts