Mr. Scot

Dorsey interviewing for Falcons QB Coach

The Falcons will interview a third candidate as they take their time in hiring a quarterbacks coach. Former Panthers quarterbacks coach Ken Dorsey is the latest interviewee, D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

Falcons coach Dan Quinn said he has not consulted with starting quarterback Matt Ryan.

Atlanta already has talked to former Falcons coordinator Greg Knapp and former Jacksonville coordinator Jedd Fisch for the job, which opened when Bush Hamdan left to become offensive coordinator at the University of Washington.

“We are right in the middle of it,” Quinn said, via Ledbetter.

Falcons interviewing Ken Dorsey for quarterbacks coach job

Edited by Mr. Scot

One other former assistant note: Our old buddy Mike Trgovac is joining Gruden's staff in Oakland as the DL Coach.

I'm legitimately surprised anyone is giving him a shot.  I always thought he wasn't any good.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Mojo said:

I'm legitimately surprised anyone is giving him a shot.  I always thought he wasn't any good.

He's one of three guys they've interviewed, and both the other two have better credentials.

I don't really think he gets the job, but Lord would I love it if he did!

And yet MIKE FING SHULA can't get an interview to save his life. People who said he was good how do you feel now? No one wants him so I'd say y'all were full of it.

• Pie 1