Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TN05

Graham Gano has listened to your critiques of his snowman

Recommended Posts



Just now, mc52beast said:

How much will it cost to sign that guy 

More than we should spend. His pro bowl invite will boost his value and we were already overpaying him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Murph said:

More than we should spend. His pro bowl invite will boost his value and we were already overpaying him.

Was talking about the snowman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

60 yards out? needs to move it in bout 45 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I still don’t understand why you guys hate on a kicker. 

I mean come on, they are a kicker.

You can't mention John Kasay here without people shrieking about his Super Bowl whiff. Beyond that he was one of the most reliable kickers in NFL history.

So why should a top paid kicker who has struggled throughout his career and still struggles to this day to make XP's and chip shots get a pass?

Stop rationalizing mediocrity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

You can't mention John Kasay here without people shrieking about his Super Bowl whiff. Beyond that he was one of the most reliable kickers in NFL history.

So why should a top paid kicker who has struggled throughout his career and still struggles to this day to make XP's and chip shots get a pass?

Stop rationalizing mediocrity.

Ahah, ahaha. hhhhHAaaahhhAa. 

What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harbingers said:

Ahah, ahaha. hhhhHAaaahhhAa. 

What?

Yeah it sure was a real laugh riot when he shanked the game winner to start 2016.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheRed said:

Yeah it sure was a real laugh riot when he shanked the game winner to start 2016.

ahaaa. Ahah. hHahahahha.

what? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,357
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    Ceanderson
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      141,022
    • Total Posts
      4,493,482
×