• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

luke nukem

Championship Sunday Games Thread

Just now, beastson said:

barnett was my draft pick at 8

Me too.  For many reasons.  Oh well.

Just now, beastson said:

And? He's had a decent rookie year on a team with a good secondary, great coaching, and Fletcher Cox commanding double teams every play. He would've been on the bench behind Peppers all year in Carolina. 

1 minute ago, beastson said:

Yep he was my guy too. Wanted him more than anyone except maybe Adams who was gone.

Bad Delhomme... er, bad Keenum has showed up today. This won't turn out well.

1 minute ago, Chardee MacDennis said:

And? He's had a decent rookie year on a team with a good secondary, great coaching, and Fletcher Cox commanding double teams every play. He would've been on the bench behind Peppers all year in Carolina. 

Lol what

He would have been picked at 8, he woulda got enough playing time and Pep play on the left, Barnett on the right

Just now, thomas96 said:

That wasn't Remmers... 

Remmers blocked the same guy Reiff attempted to block, while the scheme had the other guy pulling to seal the left side. Remmers either blocked the wrong guy or Reiff was supposed to double down??

1 minute ago, beastson said:

Lol what

He would have been picked at 8, he woulda got enough playing time and Pep play on the left, Barnett on the right

Yeah no. Even so, you would've preferred to have Stewart and CAP as the only options out of the backfield, and even worse checkdown options in the pass game? Whateva. I'll move on from this one. Everyone has an agenda when it comes to draft talk. Not me. I'm out. Didn't mean to poke the bear, been drinking all day.

Just now, Chardee MacDennis said:

Yeah no. Even so, you would've preferred to have Stewart and CAP as the only options out of the backfield, and even worse checkdown options in the pass game? Whateva. I'll move on from this one. Everyone has an agenda when it comes to draft talk. Not me. I'm out. Didn't mean to poke the bear, been drinking all day.

Yeah you definitely should cause we needed a DE and still do

Just now, Chardee MacDennis said:

He's shown when on the field that he can produce at a high level. Sky is the limit for him. Honestly think he could be an all-time great at the position when all is said and done. The guy just has it. He would've played a very solid rotational role here before next year becoming a dominant every down DE--exactly what we need.

Damn

Must be nice to have explosive weapons who can

1. Get seperation 

2. Catch the damn ball

3. Actually take one deep

Just now, ncfan said:

Damn

Must be nice to have explosive weapons who can

1. Get seperation 

2. Catch the damn ball

3. Actually take one deep

Must be nice to have a back up QB who can keep the team winning ball games.