Jump to content
Anybodyhome

Instead of Watching the SB....

Recommended Posts

Think I'll sit this year out.

Pretty apparent small market teams aren't allowed to participate. Anyway... looking for something else to do on SB Sunday.

  • Pie 5
  • Beer 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Just now, Anybodyhome said:

Think I'll sit this year out.

Pretty apparent small market teams aren't allowed to participate. Anyway... looking for something else to do on SB Sunday.

It is going to be Steelers or Patriots like every damn year forever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nosuchthingasapanther said:

i'm debating not watching since i don't see how either the vikings or eagles can beat the patriots.

 

Vikings are 10x the team the Pats are. Refs got the Pats there but once they get their matchup they want and good ratings going in no reason to hand it to them at that point. Everything's lining up for Vikings to win it all at home this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just like I said during the opening game day thread between Patriots and Chiefs, the Patriots are winning the SB this year.

I should go dig that thread up just to make some of you who laughed at me look even more dumb.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Just like I said during the opening game day thread between Patriots and Chiefs, the Patriots are winning the SB this year.

I should go dig that thread up just to make some of you who laughed at me look even more dumb.

If it’s that important to you, I’d personally   like to see the thread as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




So fugging sick of corrupt ass refs.. it's extremely boring seeing the same boring ass teams year in and year out in the SB.

  • Pie 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, arbnranger said:

If it’s that important to you, I’d personally   like to see the thread as well. 

Go find the Patriots/Chiefs opening night game day thread

Called it on page 4

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Natural said:

I hate the Patriots as much as the next guy but come on guys.... They won this game, it wasn't handed to them. 

They only had one penalty called against them.. give me a break.

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×