Anybodyhome

Instead of Watching the SB....

Think I'll sit this year out.

Pretty apparent small market teams aren't allowed to participate. Anyway... looking for something else to do on SB Sunday.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

Just now, Anybodyhome said:

Think I'll sit this year out.

Pretty apparent small market teams aren't allowed to participate. Anyway... looking for something else to do on SB Sunday.

It is going to be Steelers or Patriots like every damn year forever. 

Just now, nosuchthingasapanther said:

i'm debating not watching since i don't see how either the vikings or eagles can beat the patriots.

Vikings are 10x the team the Pats are. Refs got the Pats there but once they get their matchup they want and good ratings going in no reason to hand it to them at that point. Everything's lining up for Vikings to win it all at home this year.

Just like I said during the opening game day thread between Patriots and Chiefs, the Patriots are winning the SB this year.

I should go dig that thread up just to make some of you who laughed at me look even more dumb.

• Pie 1

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Just like I said during the opening game day thread between Patriots and Chiefs, the Patriots are winning the SB this year.

I should go dig that thread up just to make some of you who laughed at me look even more dumb.

If it’s that important to you, I’d personally   like to see the thread as well. 

So fugging sick of corrupt ass refs.. it's extremely boring seeing the same boring ass teams year in and year out in the SB.

• Pie 5

12 minutes ago, arbnranger said:

If it’s that important to you, I’d personally   like to see the thread as well. 

Go find the Patriots/Chiefs opening night game day thread

Called it on page 4

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Beer 1

Just now, The Natural said:

I hate the Patriots as much as the next guy but come on guys.... They won this game, it wasn't handed to them. 

They only had one penalty called against them.. give me a break.

• Pie 3