Josh open to return?

It's an old arricle but it is possible the Redskins may try to get out from under him. If they do and we, for whatever reason, have the cap space.. is it a "no brainer" to bring him back?

The next question is.. what number would Bradberry wear? 

Washington is a disaster. How have they not fired Gruden yet?

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd be all for bringing Norman back.

Give us Norman, a safety, and another legit WR and we're a Super Bowl team IMO.

Brother, I'm afraid it's going to take more than that to get this team there.  But at this point I'm numb to whatever this team does.  I'm in it for the laughs now so I'm like whatever.

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Brother, I'm afraid it's going to take more than that to get this team there.  But at this point I'm numb to whatever this team does.  I'm in it for the laughs now so I'm like whatever.

Getting Samuel back with a year of experience under his belt and a full NFL offseason will be big for the offense. Hopefully Funchess will continue to develop. I'm fine with Byrd as the #4 WR and Clay as the #5/return man. Just add one more legit WR and the WR corps all of a sudden isn't terrible. Hopefully Bradberry just had a sophomore slump and can return to his rookie form. Hell, I'd be for giving Worley a look at safety instead of CB. He's a very good tackler, but he sucks in coverage when on an island at CB. From a skill set standpoint, I honestly think he's a better fit at safety. Norman/Bradberry should be a very solid CB pairing and hopefully Corn Elder can push Captain at the nickel spot. We have to get younger/faster at safety one way or another though. Having two starting safeties with limited range AND being mediocre at CB is a recipe for disaster in the secondary.

We certainly have some holes, but I honestly don't think this roster as a whole is that far off. The rash of injuries at WR and trading KB mid-season just combined to be a worst case scenario at that position group.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

Gettleman is gone, so it’s a possibility.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Getting Samuel back with a year of experience under his belt and a full NFL offseason will be big for the offense. Hopefully Funchess will continue to develop. I'm fine with Byrd as the #4 WR and Clay as the #5/return man. Just add one more legit WR and the WR corps all of a sudden isn't terrible. Hopefully Bradberry just had a sophomore slump and can return to his rookie form. Hell, I'd be for giving Worley a look at safety instead of CB. He's a very good tackler, but he sucks in coverage when on an island at CB. From a skill set standpoint, I honestly think he's a better fit at safety. Norman/Bradberry should be a very solid CB pairing and hopefully Corn Elder can push Captain at the nickel spot. We have to get younger/faster at safety one way or another though. Having two starting safeties with limited range AND being mediocre at CB is a recipe for disaster in the secondary.

We certainly have some holes, but I honestly don't think this roster as a whole is that far off. The rash of injuries at WR and trading KB mid-season just combined to be a worst case scenario at that position group.

There's a whole lot of ifs in your take on the situation.  My faith in all of that happening is not as strong as yours.  But I like your optimism.