Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cartel de Carolina

Vid: How the Pats Mind ***** The Jags

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Cartel de Carolina said:

Can't be the GOAT being a humble choir boy. 

Hating is not a good look. 

Dude is a beast. Will go down as the MJ of Football. 

Lol! So a great player that most people think is a dick?

I'm pretty sure that's what's happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Zaximus said:

The point is, even with two of the best cornerbacks in the league, zone is still TRASH against good QBs.      This is exactly the type of crap Ron does to keep other teams in the game, and Fox before him.      And come on, you NEVER play prevent against Brady, NEVER, didn't they see 28-3 last year in the SB?    Unless you're up by 50, you do NOT play prevent against Brady.    I wouldn't have the 85' Bears play prevent against him.

Zone is not trash against any QB used right and saying so shows your ignorance. Now becoming predictable is bad news for any team. That's what the Jags did because they got scared. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Ron seems to have the better of Belichick in head to head games. Just sayin'.

Belichick may go down as the greatest football coach in NFL history, but Ron seems to be a stumbling block for him.

What happened is.. Belicheat is so used to playing chess with the other coaches he forgot  Ron/Shula were just playing checkers and it completely mindflukes him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jamos14 said:

It's easy.  He's arrogant.  He wins a lot.  He beat Carolina in one of their Super Bowls.  He's married to a supermodel.  He's probably one of the most hate-able people in sports.

 

 

 

 

I hope you don’t question why people hate Cam. He also makes it easy.

I think it comes down to football fans vs. just fans of specific teams. As a fan of the sport and as someone who loves the game and competition I love both these qbs, despite talking trash on game day.

but to specific team fans, they’re very easy to hate.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Snake said:

Zone is not trash against any QB used right and saying so shows your ignorance. Now becoming predictable is bad news for any team. That's what the Jags did because they got scared. 

if you play basic zones ie cover2,3,4 etc you better have a nasty pass rush and smart LB's and DB's. 

you can not let great QBs move you with their eyes in obvious situations like 3rd and 18 for Pats. 

for great QBs the best is playing bare minimum 50/50 man zone. But more like 70/30 man zone. 

got to switch it up and be 1 step ahead of the OC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Snake said:

Zone is not trash against any QB used right and saying so shows your ignorance. Now becoming predictable is bad news for any team. That's what the Jags did because they got scared. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there are many out that that have the formula to beating the Patriots.  Ron definitely has the formula.  

That said, you have to stick to the gameplan.  You can never have enough points against New England and you can never stop being aggressive on defense.  The only thing Prevent does for your team is Prevent you from winning.  

Be agressive and don't let that SOB get into a rhythm.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, jamos14 said:

It's easy.  He's arrogant.  He wins a lot.  He beat Carolina in one of their Super Bowls.  He's married to a supermodel.  He's probably one of the most hate-able people in sports.

 

 

 

 

He's arrogant? You mean cocky? 

Is it still cocky if he can and has backed it up his ENTIRE career?

You just said you hate him for his success and that speaks more of you than him. Learn to respect poo, bro.

I bet you hated watching Tiger Woods in his prime. Or Jeff Gordon during his tear, ext ext.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Cartel de Carolina said:

if you play basic zones ie cover2,3,4 etc you better have a nasty pass rush and smart LB's and DB's. 

you can not let great QBs move you with their eyes in obvious situations like 3rd and 18 for Pats. 

for great QBs the best is playing bare minimum 50/50 man zone. But more like 70/30 man zone. 

got to switch it up and be 1 step ahead of the OC. 

Any DC has to play situational defense. Jax needed to know that Brady was going to get his points and the game plan is to keep him off the field not prevent him from moving the ball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dilly Dilly! said:

He's arrogant? You mean cocky? 

Is it still cocky if he can and has backed it up his ENTIRE career?

You just said you hate him for his success and that speaks more of you than him. Learn to respect poo, bro.

I bet you hated watching Tiger Woods in his prime. Or Jeff Gordon during his tear, ext ext.

I hate the Patriots.  Simple as that.  He's their QB. I don't like him. 

I didn't say I don't think he's an amazing QB. I just said it's easy to hate him. 

Sure, there is a large element of jealousy.  So what?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, you'd think we were on a Patriots message board.  I'm being blasted for hating Tom Brady.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jamos14 said:

Damn, you'd think we were on a Patriots message board.  I'm being blasted for hating Tom Brady.

 

 

Of course. It is like someone hating MJ. 

Even if you are not a NE or Bulls fan, you still gotta give props where props are due. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said elsewhere— the Patriots play Chess and everyone else comes prepared to play checkers,...

im surprised this “mind:::” wasn’t added to another cheating thread.

find any edge you can and exploit it,.. be as Machiavellian as possible,.. 

i would love to see the day when the Panthers decide to play chess,...

instead of Ron being so “classy” and going soft when we are up by 10 points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×