Cartel de Carolina

Vid: How the Pats Mind ***** The Jags

12 hours ago, Snake said:

Zone is not trash against any QB used right and saying so shows your ignorance. Now becoming predictable is bad news for any team. That's what the Jags did because they got scared. 

I think there are many out that that have the formula to beating the Patriots.  Ron definitely has the formula.  

That said, you have to stick to the gameplan.  You can never have enough points against New England and you can never stop being aggressive on defense.  The only thing Prevent does for your team is Prevent you from winning.  

Be agressive and don't let that SOB get into a rhythm.

23 hours ago, jamos14 said:

It's easy.  He's arrogant.  He wins a lot.  He beat Carolina in one of their Super Bowls.  He's married to a supermodel.  He's probably one of the most hate-able people in sports.

He's arrogant? You mean cocky? 

Is it still cocky if he can and has backed it up his ENTIRE career?

You just said you hate him for his success and that speaks more of you than him. Learn to respect poo, bro.

I bet you hated watching Tiger Woods in his prime. Or Jeff Gordon during his tear, ext ext.

12 hours ago, Cartel de Carolina said:

if you play basic zones ie cover2,3,4 etc you better have a nasty pass rush and smart LB's and DB's. 

you can not let great QBs move you with their eyes in obvious situations like 3rd and 18 for Pats. 

for great QBs the best is playing bare minimum 50/50 man zone. But more like 70/30 man zone. 

got to switch it up and be 1 step ahead of the OC. 

Any DC has to play situational defense. Jax needed to know that Brady was going to get his points and the game plan is to keep him off the field not prevent him from moving the ball. 

1 hour ago, Dilly Dilly! said:

He's arrogant? You mean cocky? 

Is it still cocky if he can and has backed it up his ENTIRE career?

You just said you hate him for his success and that speaks more of you than him. Learn to respect poo, bro.

I bet you hated watching Tiger Woods in his prime. Or Jeff Gordon during his tear, ext ext.

I hate the Patriots.  Simple as that.  He's their QB. I don't like him. 

I didn't say I don't think he's an amazing QB. I just said it's easy to hate him. 

Sure, there is a large element of jealousy.  So what?  

Damn, you'd think we were on a Patriots message board.  I'm being blasted for hating Tom Brady.

12 hours ago, jamos14 said:

Damn, you'd think we were on a Patriots message board.  I'm being blasted for hating Tom Brady.

Of course. It is like someone hating MJ. 

Even if you are not a NE or Bulls fan, you still gotta give props where props are due. 

Like I said elsewhere— the Patriots play Chess and everyone else comes prepared to play checkers,...

im surprised this “mind:::” wasn’t added to another cheating thread.

find any edge you can and exploit it,.. be as Machiavellian as possible,.. 

i would love to see the day when the Panthers decide to play chess,...

instead of Ron being so “classy” and going soft when we are up by 10 points.