Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trying out for MENSA

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Taking the qualifying exams on October 24th in Winston Salem at Reynolda Manor.

Wish me luck!

Posted · Report post

Good luck!!

Posted · Report post

The test is designed to be impossible to finish completely. 12 different tests in an hour and a half, most of that is for directions and a read aloud story for reading comprehension. Should be fun!

Posted · Report post

Have you taken it before?

Posted · Report post

No. Just the standard intelligence tests, and even my last attempts at those are out of date now IMO. The last I took was the S-B my first year of college. Before that, it was WISC a couple of times.

Posted · Report post

Ive always wanted to try out for Mensa. Last time I got my IQ officially measured it was in the 140 range.

Posted · Report post

over rated

I mean, every month, sitting with the same smart asses who all think they are smarter than each other...and last month, they started a no smoking rule...I'm gonna let my membership run out.

Posted · Report post

All you get is a little card that is good for some discounts at an OK amount of places and a monthly bulletin that is only good for reading on the shitter.

Posted · Report post

I turned them down. I have to question the intelligence of anyone willing to pay others to tell them that they are, indeed, intelligent.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinbrak']I turned them down. I have to question the intelligence of anyone willing to pay others to tell them that they are, indeed, intelligent.[/QUOTE]

This...