Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trying out for MENSA

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Taking the qualifying exams on October 24th in Winston Salem at Reynolda Manor.

Wish me luck!

Posted

Good luck!!

Posted

The test is designed to be impossible to finish completely. 12 different tests in an hour and a half, most of that is for directions and a read aloud story for reading comprehension. Should be fun!

Posted

Have you taken it before?

Posted

No. Just the standard intelligence tests, and even my last attempts at those are out of date now IMO. The last I took was the S-B my first year of college. Before that, it was WISC a couple of times.

Posted

Ive always wanted to try out for Mensa. Last time I got my IQ officially measured it was in the 140 range.

Posted

over rated

I mean, every month, sitting with the same smart asses who all think they are smarter than each other...and last month, they started a no smoking rule...I'm gonna let my membership run out.

Posted

All you get is a little card that is good for some discounts at an OK amount of places and a monthly bulletin that is only good for reading on the shitter.

Posted

I turned them down. I have to question the intelligence of anyone willing to pay others to tell them that they are, indeed, intelligent.

Posted

I turned them down. I have to question the intelligence of anyone willing to pay others to tell them that they are, indeed, intelligent.

This...