Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Cat

Trump's lawyer Cohen says he he paid off Porn Star Stormy Daniels with his money

Recommended Posts

Are we all just going to ignore the fact that last month he said categorically that the affair never happened, and now he's saying, "okay, it totally happened, but I'm the one who paid to keep the whore quiet."

Seriously, how does anyone associated with this administration have an ounce of credibility left?

You want a comment on the latest Trump fiasco? Go get a quote from the raving homeless guy on 14th and K in DC who's raving about Jesus while masturbating under his trash bag toga. You'll get just as much factual information, and it'll be less offensive to your intellect.

Edited by Captroop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Are we all just going to ignore the fact that last month he said categorically that the affair never happened, and now he's saying, "okay, it totally happened, but I'm the one who paid to keep the whore quiet."

Seriously, how does anyone associated with this administration have an ounce of credibility left?

You want a comment on the latest Trump fiasco? Go get a quote from the raving homeless guy on 14th and K in DC who's raving about Jesus while masturbating under his trash bag toga. You'll get just as much factual information, and it'll be less offensive to your intellect.

Look at the mess they've made with all the lies about Porter. 

Kelly should be ashamed of himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Cat said:

Look at the mess they've made with all the lies about Porter. 

Kelly should be ashamed of himself.

in my opinion, the media has done a huge disservice to the country with the whole resistance and Russia thing.

2 years of Steele Dossier talk and nothing has been validated.  This makes the public lose confidence in the media.

As I have said many times, the media is needed to uncover stuff and keep the government honest.  But, when they choose sides, and i don't know much of the media that has not at this point, then people turn them off, even if they might be telling the truth on occasion.  Makes it easy for pols like Trump to say fake news or others say right wing conspiracy.

People end up voting their pocketbooks instead of what might be right.  Pretty sad.  Speaking of pocketbooks

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/14/trump-polling-democrats-republicans-407315

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, stirs said:

in my opinion, the media has done a huge disservice to the country with the whole resistance and Russia thing.

2 years of Steele Dossier talk and nothing has been validated.  This makes the public lose confidence in the media.

As I have said many times, the media is needed to uncover stuff and keep the government honest.  But, when they choose sides, and i don't know much of the media that has not at this point, then people turn them off, even if they might be telling the truth on occasion.  Makes it easy for pols like Trump to say fake news or others say right wing conspiracy.

People end up voting their pocketbooks instead of what might be right.  Pretty sad.  Speaking of pocketbooks

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/14/trump-polling-democrats-republicans-407315

2 years? Um the dossier isnt even 2 years old!

Nor does the media really talk much of the dossier. Most haven't even reported what's in it. 

Your claims are not accurate. Nor is the media in the  "resistance" . My god the FBI is investigating the President and you think the media covering it is a problem. Jesus christ

 

 

Edited by Cat
  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, stirs said:

in my opinion, the media has done a huge disservice to the country with the whole resistance and Russia thing.

2 years of Steele Dossier talk and nothing has been validated.  This makes the public lose confidence in the media.

As I have said many times, the media is needed to uncover stuff and keep the government honest.  But, when they choose sides, and i don't know much of the media that has not at this point, then people turn them off, even if they might be telling the truth on occasion.  Makes it easy for pols like Trump to say fake news or others say right wing conspiracy.

People end up voting their pocketbooks instead of what might be right.  Pretty sad.  Speaking of pocketbooks

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/14/trump-polling-democrats-republicans-407315

oh stfu

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, stirs said:

in my opinion, the media has done a huge disservice to the country with the whole resistance and Russia thing.

2 years of Steele Dossier talk and nothing has been validated.  This makes the public lose confidence in the media.

As I have said many times, the media is needed to uncover stuff and keep the government honest.  But, when they choose sides, and i don't know much of the media that has not at this point, then people turn them off, even if they might be telling the truth on occasion.  Makes it easy for pols like Trump to say fake news or others say right wing conspiracy.

People end up voting their pocketbooks instead of what might be right.  Pretty sad.  Speaking of pocketbooks

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/14/trump-polling-democrats-republicans-407315

Define nothing.  Because that statement as I read it is incorrect.  Along with your 2 year statement

 

--

Verified: Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with representatives of Russian state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

The dossier claimed Page held secret meetings in Moscow with Igor Sechin, a Putin ally who is the head of Rosneft.

Page vehemently denied that he met with Sechin. But in November, the House Intelligence Committee released a transcript of Page’s congressional testimony revealing he had in fact met with other Rosneft officials, including Sechin's subordinate Andrey Baranov, during a trip to Moscow in 2016.

Verified: The Kremlin targeted educated youth and swing state voters during its cyber attacks in the 2016 campaign. 

Verified: Trump maintains ties to rich businessmen from Azerbaijan.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The idea that the Republican party is the moral party is a joke. Just like the idea that they are fiscally conservative. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Cat said:

The idea that the Republican party is the moral party is a joke. Just like the idea that they are fiscally conservative. 

Not sure who is arguing with you on that one, certainly not me, especially after the spending spree they just passed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stormy now has a Monica dress, new playmate comes out 

what a lucky gal....

of course with the gifs from his inauguration from her frowning to Obama’s having to help her should of been a give away...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CRA said:

Stormy now has a Monica dress, new playmate comes out 

what a lucky gal....

of course we the gif from his inauguration from her frowning to Obama’s having to help her should of been a give away...

I posted those a couple days ago right above you.  Can't believe i beat you to the punch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Melanie leaves Trump, I would applaud her.  If she stays with him, gets a senate seat out of it, sec of state job, and runs two bad presidential campaigns she would be exactly like Hillary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

If Melanie leaves Trump, I would applaud her.  If she stays with him, gets a senate seat out of it, sec of state job, and runs two bad presidential campaigns she would be exactly like Hillary.

hillary's presidential aspirations are done after that sick burn

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"well the party that runs on family values and protecting you from godless hollyweird bible-burning liberals and protecting your pure innocent children from men dressing up like women and going into the ladies' room and all that poo elected a thrice-married former reality TV star who bragged about sexual assault on tape and seems to have a taste for banging porn stars.  anyway the biggest takeaway from this is something something hillary"

  • Pie 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,328
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    HeyMsCarter
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      140,720
    • Total Posts
      4,482,318
×