• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Anybodyhome

Another School Shooting- Let's Review Latest Gun Legislation

1 minute ago, PhillyB said:

agreed. i don't even feel anything when i see these things now. no gut reaction, nothing.

i don't believe anything will change meaningfully for decades, if ever

the only people who will change it eventually are the people who grew up dodging school shootings. so it'll be a few decades before the taboo of even whispering a word about gun control will allow a dialogue

guns are just too easy to get illegally.  this kid had a ton of magazines.  No amount of gun control legislation will prevent people from obtaining guns illegally.  You have to crack down on the people selling the guns on the streets.  Make the penalty for possessing an unregistered firearm more severe.

• Pie 2

Beyond the obvious discussion of guns, it's an issue that requires a deep introspective look at our current society as we have shaped it over countless decades.

If you look around social media right now, one human trait that is commonly missing is basic empathy.

• Pie 2

36 minutes ago, rodeo said:

the only people who will change it eventually are the people who grew up dodging school shootings. so it'll be a few decades before the taboo of even whispering a word about gun control will allow a dialogue

That's really been the most shocking thing about life post-2016. I never thought I'd be so actively waiting out the clock on so many people dying. I mean, people in my own family. I just listen to their backwards ass opinions on immigrants, video game violence, and how Trump will be good for business, and I think, "man, once this person's dead we're going to be able to do so much to fix this country."

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

gun reform will solve nothing. it's too late. this is just the country we live in, forever.

when you found a country on the very principal of murdering people, you're going to have murder.

gun reform won’t solve anything.

massive gun reform can help reduce tragic events that we are now routinely seeing and become numb to pending it isn’t our loved on involved 

fuger got expelled so he went and shoot up a school.  Not only that but he tried to blend in with other students, fuging pussy.  Coward!

Man, this dude was armed to the teeth!  Wearing the MAGA hat and everything.  This don't make no kind of sense for him to have that kind of fire power.  Y'all seen those pictures with all his guns and knives?  It's a shame that scum like this have the kind of wealth to buy these things.

1 minute ago, Matthias said:

Man, this dude was armed to the teeth!  Wearing the MAGA hat and everything.  This don't make no kind of sense for him to have that kind of fire power.  Y'all seen those pictures with all his guns and knives?  It's a shame that scum like this have the kind of wealth to buy these things.

Fake maga he was resistance  and antifa 

I'm going to make an observation that might seem out of the blue.  There's no way a black person could gather that much firearms, and he/she not be put on some type of watch list.

Edited by Matthias

http://www.oiiq.net/index.php/entertainment/166-judge-jeanine/111056-facebook-id-109955466016649-690026568009533

BREAKING NEWS: Florida High School gunman Nicholas de Jesus Cruz is an ANTIFA Supporter and member of many “Resistance” Groups on Facebook. Why has Antifa not been labeled a terrorist organization yet?? The mainstream liberal media will surely try to hide this fact and not honestly report on it, 

19 minutes ago, Trumpcard1618NC said:

Fake maga he was resistance  and antifa 

sounds like you just need to go post on the Alex Jones fan club board 

17 minutes ago, Trumpcard1618NC said:

http://www.oiiq.net/index.php/entertainment/166-judge-jeanine/111056-facebook-id-109955466016649-690026568009533

BREAKING NEWS: Florida High School gunman Nicholas de Jesus Cruz is an ANTIFA Supporter and member of many “Resistance” Groups on Facebook. Why has Antifa not been labeled a terrorist organization yet?? The mainstream liberal media will surely try to hide this fact and not honestly report on it, 

You literally are the poster boy of what is wrong in our country.....reading complete bullshit on your Facebook timeline and the regurgitating it as it as real. 

• Pie 2

23 minutes ago, Matthias said:

I'm going to make an observation that might seem out of the blue.  There's no way a black person could gather that much firearms, and he/she not be put on some type of watch list.

That's why they only buy/use  "unregistered guns"

:tongue: