• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

CRA

Ruh roh - indictments

sounds like Trump’s fake witch hunt and fat guy on the couch fan fiction narrative is about to be blown up. 

• Pie 1

Trump hasn’t held a WH press briefing in over a year.....methinks he will add to that streak.  After this breaks he needs to be held accountable for why he does jack poo and continues to break the law by not enforcing sanctions 

8 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

It's all Russian indictments fyi

It is also now officially Trump’s government with all of US Intel declaring something Trump and Trump alone.....continues to deny and side with Putin on. 

13 Russians indicted.  Indictments also makes sure I believe to point out they were using unwitting and or witting Americans to get their info out.   That will be a fun part when Mueller decides it is time to spell all that out. 

Mueller now is officially just playing just the tip.  Tip of the Mueller iceberg finally comes out.   

important thing to remember Mueller has a plan.....this indictment points out that Russians worked specifically with unwitting Trump campaign people.

important to remember Mueller was done with this part long ago.  Hence why it finally comes out.  He now has moved to Trump peeps.   In do time he will bring his new information....that everyone wasn’t “unwitting” in Trump world and the media.  In a couple months that drops too.  Then we understand the obstruction lengths of today....as well as media stooges that have become freakishly crazy. 

God damn, I fuging love Mueller. He just put the smoking gun in front of trump and said, “I don’t know nothing bout checkers. But it’s your move.” 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

God damn, I fuging love Mueller. He just put the smoking gun in front of trump and said, “I don’t know nothing bout checkers. But it’s your move.” 

The only thing Trump's got now is plausible deniability. Mueller's establishing that some campaigners "unwittingly" collaborated with the fake Russian accounts. Next step is to establish that for some, maybe many, it wasn't "unwitting."

But what's pretty irrefutable is that while Russia is largely trying to sow general discord and mistrust in our process, when it came to the Presidential General Election, they were 100% invested in seeing Trump elected, and Hillary losing.

Interesting, that.

another fun fact per the indictment.

Indictment literally says Russia created Fake News that Team Trump literally took and then pushed to the masses. 

yep, Muller is a surgeon.  Setting the table.   This is the most predictable unfolding story we have ever watched playing out. 

• Pie 2

As demonstrated previously, this also shows Mueller’s team doesn’t let anything get out that they don’t want out.

Nobody saw this coming today.

Mueller is a fugging boss. Team trump has to be shitting themselves right about now. Look for a trump tantrum any time now. Also it’ll be interesting to see how the right wing media plays this.

Edited by Cary Kollins
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Captroop said:

The only thing Trump's got now is plausible deniability. Mueller's establishing that some campaigners "unwittingly" collaborated with the fake Russian accounts. Next step is to establish that for some, maybe many, it wasn't "unwitting."

But what's pretty irrefutable is that while Russia is largely trying to sow general discord and mistrust in our process, when it came to the Presidential General Election, they were 100% invested in seeing Trump elected, and Hillary losing.

Interesting, that.

Mueller has a plan. I can’t wait to see it play out. And personally I’m not 100% convinced he’s actively trying to go after trump. I see it more of a let’s see how far he can dig his own grave play, while we sort out the rest of this poo. 

He knows he already got trump on money laundering and accepting forgeign nationals money.

• Pie 1