• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

CRA

Ruh roh - indictments

1 minute ago, CRA said:

well big picture, that would be a positive Trump brings.  DC did and does need a swamp draining.  Just listen to the bought and sold people following this shooting.  We see it on every issue.   Trump very well may be the man responsible for draining the swamp.  Well, technically Mueller would get the real credit but it would have never been possible without Trump. 

but there still is a long way to go.  Trump has already done great harm.  He will continue too.  Russia will continue to.  A lot of really smart people do reference Yugoslavia as a reference more American should take note of and what happened there....and one of our biggest problem is this invincibility complex we have as a nation that things can't go south rather quick.   

We aren't near the end of anything yet.  Division in this country will get worse for the time being IMO.  I mean, their are forces abroad and at home that frankly have that as their number one objective. 

All over the fact Putin can’t access his overseas accouts(billions of dollars). 

Humans are fickle creatures.

6 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That’s where things don’t add up though. He did meet for a 20 hour talk-a-thon with Mueller. Then goes infront of the public investigation, answering 20 prediscribed yes or no questions. At the threat of being bipartisanly held contempt of court. Huh. 

Did I say where they didn’t add up? I meant they did. Mueller has Bannon by the fuging balls.

the House Investigation is a joke.  Bannon isn't dumb.  The House literally does Trump's bidding.  You think they are gonna really do anything to Bannon for not exposing things publicly on that stage against Trump?  The leader of the House Intel is literally running obstruction jobs for Trump.   

Bannon knows Mueller is all that matters.  He knows what gets said there is safe.  Bannon is going to look out for Bannon.  Part of that is why he sided with Trump on the House interview.  Safe call for him. 

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

the House Investigation is a joke.  Bannon isn't dumb.  The House literally does Trump's bidding.  You think they are gonna really do anything to Bannon for not exposing things publicly on that stage against Trump?  The leader of the House Intel is literally running obstruction jobs for Trump.   

Bannon knows Mueller is all that matters.  He knows what gets said there is safe.  Bannon is going to look out for Bannon.  Part of that is why he sided with Trump on the House interview.  Safe call for him. 

Exactly.

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

It also proves Bannon got poo on everyone.

well, part of the reason Trump surrounds himself with peeps like Jared is Team Trump is actually a pretty small group.  

Jared IMO will be the man Mueller has the most fun with.   

1 minute ago, CRA said:

well, part of the reason Trump surrounds himself with peeps like Jared is Team Trump is actually a pretty small group.  

Jared IMO will be the man Mueller has the most fun with.  

I do wonder where all our fake news apologist are right about now.

Just now, Harbingers said:

I do wonder where all our fake news apologist are right about now.

you mean the ones today that were just told they ate up Russian propaganda that was given straight to Team Trump....and Team Trump peddled it straight to them?  Those people? 

Probably waiting on Sean Hannity, Trump, etc to tell them what spin to sell. 

• Pie 1

Just now, CRA said:

you mean the ones today that were just told they ate up Russian propaganda that was given straight to Team Trump....and Team Trump peddled it straight to them?  Those people? 

Probably waiting on Sean Hannity, Trump, etc to tell them what spin to sell. 

Yep those ones exactly. It’s funny how they have to wait for someone to give them their opinion. It’s even more funny how they aren’t able to calculate it on their own. fuging sheep. 

Does the word "unwitting" since it was meticulously placed in there, mean not guilty for folks?  Or do you still get indicted?

4 minutes ago, stirs said:

Does the word "unwitting" since it was meticulously placed in there, mean not guilty for folks?  Or do you still get indicted?

Unwittingly is just a tactic to get them to admit it was willingly. Also to keep trump off RR’s back since he had to meet with him this morning on this. They playing trump like the worlds smallest violin. 

And yes, it still would lead to an indictment. Just because it wasn’t “willing” doesn’t mean they get a pass on crimes committed.

I like to keep my adrenal glands out of it.  I will just watch and see what happens.

I hope everyone that is up to anything gets it good