• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Ruh roh - indictments

7 minutes ago, stirs said:

Does the word "unwitting" since it was meticulously placed in there, mean not guilty for folks?  Or do you still get indicted?

it means not everyone Russia uses knows they are doing Russia's work...

I'm sure there is a fine line there that probably could go both ways.  I mean, people can always play the game of.....well it sounded really shady and wrong so I just didn't ask what was going on game.   Was just doing what was instructed as part of my job.   Probably a lot depends on each specific person/example. 

I mean I tell you to drive a U-Haul  non-stop to Seattle and  I'll give you 10 grand.  Drop it off at an address and get yourself home.   You guilty of anything?  Maybe.  Maybe not.  You technically don't know anything else do you?  Well maybe you heard people in the back of it.  Maybe you heard someone right before you left suggest something bad? You guilty of anything then? 

1 minute ago, SZ James (banned) said:

You actually do have to present evidence of wittedness or whatever the hell it is

True, wittedness and wickedness both need to be punished, but it seems odd for "unwittingly" to be put in there except for some reason

1 minute ago, CRA said:

it means not everyone Russia uses knows they are doing Russia's work...

I'm sure there is a fine line there that probably could go both ways.  I mean, people can always play the game of.....well it sounded really shady and wrong so I just didn't ask what was going on game.   Was just doing what was instructed as part of my job.   Probably a lot depends on each specific person/example. 

I mean I tell you to drive a U-Haul  non-stop to Seattle and  I'll give you 10 grand.  Drop it off at an address and get yourself home.   You guilty of anything?  Maybe.  Maybe not.  You technically don't know anything else do you?  Well maybe you heard people in the back of it.  Maybe you heard someone right before you left suggest something bad? You guilty of anything then? 

I didn't ask what the word unwittingly meant, but thanks

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Let’s leave people out of it. Let’s say there was 20 kilos of cocaine in the back. 

You get caught on the way or after the fact. You still are an accomplice and will be charged as such. That’s how they are playing trump right now and it’s stupid hilarious.

2 minutes ago, stirs said:

I didn't ask what the word unwittingly meant, but thanks

well, that is why I gave the U-Haul example.  I don't think it is cut and dry.  I think there could be "unwitting" folks that legitimately are.  I think there are some that choose to do what they probably know is wrong...and go out of their way to limit the info they know so they knowingly can deny knowing anything when caught.  I would wager many have been convicted playing that game before. 

Can you two just stick with what is known?  Lots of projecting and "dropping" and blah blah blah.  Your enthusiasm is appreciated but it seems like you are always saying stuff that has not happened, did not happen and might or might not happen.

So what we know is some Russian folks started forming infiltration back in 2014 for the purpose of screwing up our elections and making people not have confidence.  That part is now true.  That could also be said of the Fusion stuff causing people not to have confidence in the election, and the FBI, and so on.

All of this as far as unwitting or whatever has to be proven, then we can all discuss President Pence.  He will be boring as crap compared to El Duce

1 minute ago, stirs said:

Can you two just stick with what is known?  Lots of projecting and "dropping" and blah blah blah.  Your enthusiasm is appreciated but it seems like you are always saying stuff that has not happened, did not happen and might or might not happen.

So what we know is some Russian folks started forming infiltration back in 2014 for the purpose of screwing up our elections and making people not have confidence.  That part is now true.  That could also be said of the Fusion stuff causing people not to have confidence in the election, and the FBI, and so on.

All of this as far as unwitting or whatever has to be proven, then we can all discuss President Pence.  He will be boring as crap compared to El Duce

how is it NOW true.  Was it not true when the FBI, CIA, NSA under past and present leadership all told you it was absolutely true? 

Everyone knows the Russians tried to do stuff, but putting Trump as a willing and eager accomplice has not happened yet.

It might, but damn man.  You could end up being such a hero in your own eyes but also if it turns out where Trump is exonerated, you could look like the biggest fool around.

Just put on the square wheels and go with what we know.  I mentioned a year and a half ago that evidence is needed before you put people in jail and we are still waiting on it.  

I also mentioned then that we try to screw with others and others will try to screw with us.  Up to our NSA, CIA and all the rest to win that secretive war cause it will always happen.  Russia is a dethroned super power and not so happy about it.

They will bear watching, always

11 minutes ago, stirs said:

Everyone knows the Russians tried to do stuff, but putting Trump as a willing and eager accomplice has not happened yet.

It might, but damn man.  You could end up being such a hero in your own eyes but also if it turns out where Trump is exonerated, you could look like the biggest fool around.

Just put on the square wheels and go with what we know.  I mentioned a year and a half ago that evidence is needed before you put people in jail and we are still waiting on it.  

I also mentioned then that we try to screw with others and others will try to screw with us.  Up to our NSA, CIA and all the rest to win that secretive war cause it will always happen.  Russia is a dethroned super power and not so happy about it.

They will bear watching, always

when you say EVERYONE knows.....who do you mean by everyone?  I mean Trump this week was putting out the "geez, I don't know guys" following the Congressional testimony. 

Check my old post dude.  I have never been on the "collusion" bandwagon in regards to Trump.   Not what I think takes him down.  Probably could take down some around him as their is a legit Trump/Russia narrative and they got sucked into it.   Jared for one I think could be the poster boy for "collusion" activity as I think he is that dumb. 

Trump and his family have already admitted pretty much to being bought and owned by Russia and Trump has ended in question of it.  Not much to feel foolish about if that is what you believe.  As far as some "collusion" deal to partner to win an election.....never been pimping that as the prize I think will happen.  I do think there was data/advertising collusion.  Some in Trump's team working with Russians to steer propaganda and bots.   I think Jared is exposed there.  Indictments today even addressed the Russians being steered to states by an unidentified American in up for grabs states.  Cambridge/Jared/the bearded social media dude.....those are the ones IMO worried about "collusion" talk IMO. 

I think what takes him out of the Pub primaries next time, oddly enough, will be infidelity.  Once they put Melania on screen and prove the Stormy stuff or the Playboy stuff, many will turn away from him.  The Russia stuff at this point looks like media is trying to connect him with no evidence so the media has done a disservice to the country.  They might not even look at the infidelity charges because they think the media is lying there too.  That is the problem when media chooses sides and projects.  And pretty much now, that is all we have from all media, projecting one opinion or the other.  The facts will catch up some day I guess

2 minutes ago, Lucky said:

?????

They are quoting Trump there.  I can see why that statement might be baffling.  Not sure how u took it.

The indictments as I've understood them thru media so far says no such thing, but I haven't read it yet

5 minutes ago, stirs said:

I think what takes him out of the Pub primaries next time, oddly enough, will be infidelity.  Once they put Melania on screen and prove the Stormy stuff or the Playboy stuff, many will turn away from him.  The Russia stuff at this point looks like media is trying to connect him with no evidence so the media has done a disservice to the country.  They might not even look at the infidelity charges because they think the media is lying there too.  That is the problem when media chooses sides and projects.  And pretty much now, that is all we have from all media, projecting one opinion or the other.  The facts will catch up some day I guess

he got accused of assault by 16 women before the election.  He is on his 3 marriage.  No one that voted for Trump will care if he had 2 consensual affairs at this point.  I don't outside of the fact it just reinforces his constant behavior patterns of lying and covering up his wrongs.  Which he has done for decades. 

Bannon even hit on what I have said from day one.  The money laundering and corruption is easy to see.   His crimes before he was elected are what makes him compromised and why he bows down to a foreign power.  THAT is a YUGE deal.  It is what Russia does to powerful/successful people.  They compromise them.  Then when they get their people in bad spots....it basically is understood.  They are going to do what they want them to do.  Trump is a glaring example of that.  

It has always been about the money laundering.  That is the real Russia story.  Them owning him and his past crimes is... what make him bad for America and good for Russia.  Because Russia knows, Trump will put himself first.  

Media has covered Trump horrifically since he first announced he was running.   They still do a bad job covering everything.  The Russia story too.  Too much "collusion" talk.  It sells better.  Which has always been the issue has had with Trump.    They need to do more coverage on basics of his decisions in office.  He hasn't gotten off form a lot of hard questions and coverage....because of the chaos he and the media create.