• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saca312

All Of Cam Newton’s 20+ Air Yards Complete Passes From 2011-2013

Cam was at his best throwing down the field when he had the dudes that could stretch it like smith and ginn.  

Who is billy marshall? 

Anyone know? Just a fan or is he part of the media. 

85AE5671-6784-4841-97F2-DFFF167773FA.thumb.png.36541f501ce017901d65cf024cfd5686.png

and anyone know who this turd is? Hes got to be the most anoying and pessimistic fan in the internet

1 hour ago, Pantha-kun said:

Cam was at his best throwing down the field when he had the dudes that could stretch it like smith and ginn.  

Plus the guys like Cotchery and to an extent LaFell who can at least run competent out routes tbh.

I was sitting there watching that and thinking to myself, "Damn, maybe LaFell wasn't all that bad"... then I suddenly started remembering the millions of balls that bounced off his hands right into the waiting arms of defenders and all the lazy ass routes he would run and outright give up on.

He could've been a lot better, but he just didn't seem to jive here for whatever reason.  Also he could never handle Cam's rocket passes.  There was like a 25/50/25 chance of a completion, incompletion, or interception when Cam would fire it LaFell's way.

Imagine thinking Cam isn’t a pocket QB or hasn’t been after watching this.

Couldn’t be me.

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

Imagine thinking Cam isn’t a pocket QB or hasn’t been after watching this.

Couldn’t be me.

To be fair, half of those throws were wide slap open too. That mostly comes from scheme, something Turner will help with hopefully.

Sometimes you forget how well Smitty used his hands to get open at the last possible minute. Also, I miss Cams deep ball. Haven't really seen it in 2 years. A lot has to do with personnel, but it also has to do with Cam.