Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This entire d can go to hell

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yup.

You were wrong in the thread you started and you are wrong now. He was 1-1 in the Superbowl, hitting a 50 yarder. Thats a pretty big game. In the final 3 regular season games of 2003, he went 7-7 in fg's in three wins that helped us to clinch the division. He also went 5-5 in the playoff game against Dallas that got us started on the run to the Superbowl. In our 2005 playoff run, John Kasay was 6-6 for the entire playoff run. Kasay was also 6-6 in our 1995 playoff run. Those are all big games, and since playoff games are always bigger than regular season games, most of the games I mentioned were bigger than last night. In all the playoff games he has been in, he has hit 20 of 22 fg attempts. He is one of the most clutch kickers in the NFL.

Posted · Report post

yea, we gave up 301 yds to a team w/o any good WR's

I know this kid in my high school who could've stared at WR for the Gmen yesterday

and lets not forget, 301 yds rushing WITHOUT PLAXICO

just IMAGINE how many rushing yds we would've given up if he was there

OMG

Posted · Report post

It was tough watching one of those last Eli throws where Godfrey got his hand on it Gamble was just sitting there waiting for the ball...

I know it was going to softly land right in gambles hands, I was like FUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

Anyone notice Kasay's stutter step before he kicked? He f*cked up and he still only missed by wind.

I saw that and I believe it should have been a false start, backed up 5 yards, and kicked again from 55 yards out.

Posted · Report post

yea, we gave up 301 yds to a team w/o any good WR's

I know this kid in my high school who could've stared at WR for the Gmen yesterday

and lets not forget, 301 yds rushing WITHOUT PLAXICO

just IMAGINE how many rushing yds we would've given up if he was there

OMG

you should be banned like the trolls for being the biggest f*cking idiot this board has seen since gbizzle.... no srsly.

EVERYTHING you say (no hyperbole), is sh*te... cut peppers? cut lucus, godfrey, gamble? fire fox? the entire d can go to hell? you know a kid in HS who could've "stared" for the Gmen?

kid, you've probably not been told this much because you've apparently got emotional issues, would go ballistic and soil yourself, but you're a f*cking moron. a real first class sarah palin dumbass. i've seen several of your posts now and each one is more asinine and ridiculous than the one preceding it.

go back to the saints forum where this type of idiocy is encouraged.