• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

E CaT PanTHer 2

Chris Rock is a fuging moron

Interesting place to start in that joke, also interesting cut at the end there.

Yeah, I think this comedy is too hard for you to understand.    You should probably fire up some Larry the Cable guy.

Have you listened to Chappelle of late? He has spoken on this....

He often talks about how pointless comedy is getting.  You can’t make jokes in today’s environment anymore....because well, look at this post. 

Everyone is a snowflake.  Everyone looks to pick apart comedy for whatever cause they want to be for or against.  Chappelle hit on it in both his recent standup routines. 

and I can name a laundry list of comedians who have said poo just as “fuged up”.  Only it was a comedian routine.  Like this was. 

comedy routine or not, there's still a line and i'm sorry to say, he crossed it. 

I want to see more white mothers grieving the loss of their child at the hands of a shooter? 

how the hell is that even funny? 

33 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

comedy routine or not, there's still a line and i'm sorry to say, he crossed it. 

I want to see more white mothers grieving the loss of their child at the hands of a shooter? 

how the hell is that even funny? 

If Rock crossed it. That was the 9 billionth time a comedian crossed it.   

I listened to that stand up routine it’s full a few days ago.  It wasn’t that good overall.  Had its moments. But it was a joke.  I mean not that it needs to be said.  

and like I said lots of comedians have addressed trying to be comedians in today’s world.  Chappelle’s last standup he addressed the trans community revolting against him.  Or Asians.   They of course said, how is that even funny. 

ok so i got a routine. 

I want to see more equality in the world, and since 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks, I want more white people killing blacks. In fact, if you're a white police officer, a white retail worker, a white accountant, or a white gun rights activist, if you see a black person on the street, kill them!

funny huh? 

6 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

ok so i got a routine. 

I want to see more equality in the world, and since 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks, I want more white people killing blacks. In fact, if you're a white police officer, a white retail worker, a white accountant, or a white gun rights activist, if you see a black person on the street, kill them!

funny huh? 

... and? You have lead in & a punchline like Chris Rock did don't you? To tie the absurdity together? Oh wait, do you think what was in that video was the entire bit?

1 minute ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

ok so i got a routine. 

funny huh? 

i am 100% sure that the type of person who believes that the democratic party is "communist" also thinks exactly like this so no it's not very funny.

also why is it ok for you to say chris rock's joke isn't funny but you fugin fall apart the moment anyone criticizes your struggle bars?

7 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

also why is it ok for you to say chris rock's joke isn't funny but you fugin fall apart the moment anyone criticizes your struggle bars?

lol fall apart? by morons in the t-box? hahahahaha

ya'll are free to criticize my music all you want, doesn't mean i'm going to stop making music, just like chris rock isn't going to stop his comedy routines