• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cat

Snowflakes want The View cancelled

I've been seeing this on my facebook feed. Several of my conservative friends are posting it. And they call other people snowflakes. lol

image.jpeg.7faff2e82bd39f1b0f08ce642ce000f7.jpeg

image.jpeg.cc782ff476c0b7cc9f0fb6580fe67c28.jpeg

they would change the channel but the rabbit ears only get one station and the clickers lost somewhere in the trailer

If they have an audience, someone will air it (unless they are fine with hemorrhaging money in hopes of pushing a future investment or agenda).  In this age of "choose your own propaganda" adventure books, people seem especially intolerant of any views outside their own echo chambers.  It's this huge clamoring to be king of the hill to make everyone else kowtow to the most active mob's demands.

I asked one of the people who posted it if they think shows should be cancelled because they are anti the current president.  I was told we should respect people and god and then defriended. lol 

Remember when liberals were the snowflakes? The good ol days I guess. 

The view brought in a new producer a year ago and decidedly took a more political bent.  Since then its ratings have been rising slowly and still continue to rise:

--

TV News Desk Jan. 24, 2018  

ABC's THE VIEW averaged 3.179 million Total Viewers, 535,000 Women 25-54 and 383,000 Women 18-49, during the week of January 15, based on Live + Same Day Data from Nielsen Media Research. "The View" beat CBS' "The Talk" (2.798 million, 427,000 and 312,000, respectively) during the week in Total Viewers (+381,000), Women 25-54 (+108,000) and Women 18-49 (+71,000).

"The View" was up over the previous week to hit a season high in Women 18-49 (+2% - 383,000 vs. 376,000).

For the 3rd straight week, "The View" improved year to year in Total Viewers (+1% - 3.179 million vs. 3.136 million).

On Wednesday (1/17/18), with guest co-host Alicia Menendez, "The View" saw its most watched telecast (3.490 million) in nearly 3 years - since 2/09/15, based on full-length telecasts.

Season to date, "The View" is posting gains compared to the same point last season in Total Viewers (+1% - 2.938 million vs. 2.910 million), marking its most watched season in 3 years - since the 2014-15 season. 

In addition, "The View" leads CBS' "The Talk" across the board, increasing its advantages from the same point last season in Total Viewers (321,000 vs. 166,000), Women 25-54 (110,000 vs. 51,000) and Women 18-49 (69,000 vs. 66,000). In fact, "The View" is posting its largest season leads over the CBS program in Total Viewers and Women 25-54 in 5 years - since the 2012-13 season.

It has always been terrible.  They are like an SNL skit in the making every day regarding their absurdity.  Especially the troll Behar and Jabba (Whoopi).  

“share if you agree” has got to be one of the most annoying ways to promote an idea

Yeah I've seen several on Facebook posting about Behar's comments re Pence.

My god, just change the channel if you don't like it...   Behar and Goldberg grate my nerves just listening to them yap, so I wouldn't watch it.

How pathetic is it to believe in something that you can't EVER hear any criticism of?

Getting upset over this is the equivalent of a grown man having serious opinions about teenage girl music.

So much for that freedom of speech thing they claim to hold dear.

But but bashing our President is so unamerican and they won't stop doing it they are sooooo unfair to Trump, they are just a bunch of New York City libruhls that don't know anything about the great american Donald Trump

2 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

they would change the channel but the rabbit ears only get one station and the clickers lost somewhere in the trailer

change the channel to what? 90% of the programming out there is liberal brainwashing

The View, Ellen, Steve Harvey, Conan, Bill Maher, Trevor Noah, James Corden, Jimmy Kimmel, Stephen Colbert, Van Jones, Jimmy Fallon, Seth Myers, SNL, Carson Daly, Chris Hardwick, John Oliver ..... 

and the sad thing is 90% of the huddle has fallen victim to it too. 

OMG, all these shows are spewing their anit Trump hatred and how much of a racist misogynist bigot he is. Instead of forming our own opinions, we'll just let the television sets do it for us. 

and you wonder why half the civilized country still truly believe these media manipulative machines have their best interests at heart and aren't in any way trying to influence their thought process. 

lol it's fugin sad and downright pathetic

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    BPAPP

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts