• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cat

Snowflakes want The View cancelled

1 minute ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

if you think right wing programming comes even remotely close to the numerous left wing 24 hours a day on every major broadcasting channel manipulative machines, you're very naive. 

general rule of thumb: if 90% of the media is forcing an opinion on you and/or pushing a specific agenda, believe the complete opposite and you'll go far in life.  

So just believe the opposite of what most people are trying to tell me to believe. 

You know that is completely fuging stupid right. 

5 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

if you think right wing programming comes even remotely close to the numerous left wing 24 hours a day on every major broadcasting channel manipulative machines, you're very naive. 

general rule of thumb: if 90% of the media is forcing an opinion on you and/or pushing a specific agenda, believe the complete opposite and you'll go far in life.  

Once again - Sinclair Broadcasting - how much local content do they control?

1 minute ago, Cat said:

So just believe the opposite of what most people are trying to tell me to believe. 

You know that is completely fuging stupid right. 

i said the media, not most people. 

i'm not saying stop listening to your mom

just don't believe the horse poo that's fed to you on TV. It's brainwashing manipulative MK Ultra garbage. 

i said the media, not most people. 

i'm not saying stop listening to your mom

just don't believe the horse poo that's fed to you on TV. It's brainwashing manipulative MK Ultra garbage. 

Oh the first person I'd stop listening to is my mom. She hasn't read a book or a real news article in over 10 years. 

I don't watch news much, maybe a little Fox News here and there. Fox is so awful it's funny. I read my news. 

But the idea of believing the opposite of what the news is telling me is a really bad method of finding truth. 

9 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Sinclair Broadcasting.

sinclair's portfolio of TV stations covers 40% of the households in the country and they are openly pro-republican.  they have a long history of running editorialized stories and suppressing stuff that makes republicans look bad: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Broadcast_Group#Must-run_segments

7 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

there's plenty of them, it's just no major programming would ever air their show b/c it doesn't fit the brainwashing narrative that Time Warner and Disney have passed down to their patsies.  

no, there aren't. art is a leftist venture by nature. there are no conservative artists.

You know what the best part is, the same morons sharing this FB post are the ones bitching about their 2nd amendment rights being taken away if we restrict assault riffle and clip/magazine sizes. 

the funny thing is, I think a lot of you guys know the truth, but b/c you've been liberals all your life and have already fallen victim to the leftist ways, your ego, pride, and hard headedness is preventing you from admitting you guys are frauds and have been duped your entire life. 

i swallowed my pride a few years ago and admitted I was wrong. I was young, naive, and easily manipulated back in the day. 

ya'll should do the same. it's very liberating

5 minutes ago, rodeo said:

no, there aren't. art is a leftist venture by nature. there are no conservative artists.

i make quality rap music and i'm a conservative :shades:

they're out there, just need people to give them a platform. 

the funny thing is, I think a lot of you guys know the truth, but b/c you've been liberals all your life and have already fallen victim to the leftist ways, your ego, pride, and hard headedness is preventing you from admitting you guys are frauds and have been duped your entire life. 

i swallowed my pride a few years ago and admitted I was wrong. I was young, naive, and easily manipulated back in the day. 

lol yeah I've been a liberal since the young age of 30 

6 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

tell us what media outlets you use

8 minutes ago, Cat said:

But the idea of believing the opposite of what the news is telling me is a really bad method of finding truth. 

fair enough. the news is very opinionated though and instead of giving us just the facts, they speak to us with an agenda in mind, which turns the news into a very manipulative power house. 

all i'm saying is take some of the facts you hear on the news, read articles from independent journalists and other unbiased media outlets out there and form your own opinions.

fair enough. the news is very opinionated though and instead of giving us just the facts, they speak to us with an agenda in mind, which turns the news into a very manipulative power house. 

all i'm saying is take some of the facts you hear on the news, read articles from independent journalists and other unbiased media outlets out there and form your own opinions.

which independent journalists and unbiased outlets?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Turnip

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts