Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Baby Survives falling under a train...

49 posts in this topic

I pissed my wife off last week by visiting a pr0n site using the ps3. she was outside doing something, and I wasn't trying to hide. actually was trying to give her the hint. like, Woman get on your job! initially when she came in she was pissed like i said. i guess a big screen with some POV on it will do that. the next day was good though, so I guess the hint just took a night to set in.

Ya, I can see me showing my wife pr0n... prolly get kicked out of the house... :rolleyes:

Ya, I can see me showing my wife pr0n... prolly get kicked out of the house... :rolleyes:

lol opposites attract I guess huh?

lol opposites attract I guess huh?

only at first... long enough to get married...

only at first... long enough to get married...

wow...I am speechless

wow...I am speechless

That's a first... :P

the first time she came in I tried to quickly hide it, but was still learning the system controls, and failed. i didn't care anyway cuz I was pissed due to the holdout. she asked why I even tried to hide it, so I took that to heart.

the first time she came in I tried to quickly hide it, but was still learning the system controls, and failed. i didn't care anyway cuz I was pissed due to the holdout. she asked why I even tried to hide it, so I took that to heart.

There you go... don't hide it then... will she watch with?

Edit: Man this thread got de-railed... :lol:

There you go... don't hide it then... will she watch with?

Edit: Man this thread got de-railed... :lol:

no pun intended?