• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saca312

Panthers Twitter Is Hinting At A Possible Player Returning...

they have to add something to mask the flavor of the poo stew they’re serving up today

Pep will play exactly 1 season with Josh Norman and we will win the SB that year. Whether Josh is cut this offseason and it’s this year, or Pep comes back for 1 year after this and goes out with 2 straight, I don’t know. But Josh and Pep will win play together for just one season and will win a SB together that year, that I know.

#89 wants to come back and play in Rivera's amazing and scintillating offensive systems.

2 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Pep will play exactly 1 season with Josh Norman and we will win the SB that year. Whether Josh is cut this offseason and it’s this year, or Pep comes back for 1 year after this and goes out with 2 straight, I don’t know. But Josh and Pep will win play together for just one season and will win a SB together that year, that I know.

that's very interesting ......

Just now, TheSpecialJuan said:

I predict it will be CB Teddy Williams

Nah Everette Brown is gonna return for glory.

35 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

#89 wants to come back and play in Rivera's amazing and scintillating offensive systems.

Yea, right!!!!

1 hour ago, frash.exe said:

they have to add something to mask the flavor of the poo stew they’re serving up today

Team Twitter took a beating today after the Hurney news.

People took the "keep pounding" mantra seriously.  They pounded social media all day.