• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

Steelers listening for offers for Bryant and Rams have to tag Watkins or Joyner

During the regular season, Steelers receiver Martavis Bryant indicated he wanted to be traded, but the team was adamant that he was going nowhere. That may no longer be the case.

The Steelers are now listening to potential deals for Bryant, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.

This is not the off-season to bullshit around and sit and wait. Unfortunately I see it happening once it again. I get what Hurney said about just jumping out there, but you should already know what we need and what we should go after if they become available.

1 minute ago, JakeDel5674 said:

^Or you could just stay asleep forever and we would all be happy. 

There's my bitch.. Did you pick up the milk and toilet paper I told you to get Honey??

1 minute ago, imminent rogaine said:

Give me Joyner if he is available. Draft a SS to pair with him.

Damn I like really this.

Why in the hell would the Rams tag a WR at a $16M value who had less than 600 yards last year? That would be idiotic. Everyone has poo'd on the Dolphins for tagging Landry, but the Rams tagging Watkins would be a LOT worse. He barely has 1000 yards in the last two seasons combined.

3 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Damn I like really this.

I think it would eliminate the need to replace Worley. I'd be down with Worley, Joyner, Harrison, Bradberry or something along those lines.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Why in the hell would the Rams tag a WR at a $16M value who had less than 600 yards last year? That would be idiotic. Everyone has poo'd on the Dolphins for tagging Landry, but the Rams tagging Watkins would be a LOT worse. He barely has 1000 yards in the last two seasons combined.

Huddle logic: Landry is a RB. Played for shitty dolphins. Watkins went to Clampsun. We should have drafted him. Worth the price. Can run fast in Madden.

6 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

Give me Joyner if he is available. Draft a SS to pair with him.

This would be amazing. If I’m the Rams I’m tagging Joyner over Watkins.

Martavis Bryant is exactly the WR we need in Norv’s system. Tall WR who can stretch the field. Best part is he only cost $700k against the cap. Although he’s in the last year of his contract.

Just now, imminent rogaine said:

I think it would eliminate the need to replace Worley. I'd be down with Worley, Joyner, Harrison, Bradberry or something along those lines.

No. Worley still sucks. Need a corner. Fuller.

Just now, RumHam said:

Huddle logic: Landry is a RB. Played for shitty dolphins. Watkins went to Clampsun. We should have drafted him. Worth the price. Can run fast in Madden.

If he hits the market I'd love giving Watkins a shot on a prove it type deal, but the Rams are bat poo crazy if they tag him.

I would pass on Bryant

Landry over Watkins unless Watkins is cheap

8 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

I would pass on Bryant

Landry over Watkins unless Watkins is cheap

Watkins >>>>> Landry since acquiring Landry would mean giving up serious draft assets in a trade plus handing Landry a contract to the tune of $60M over the next four years. I would only want Watkins if he'd come on a relatively low consequence "prove it" deal. He's intriguing and fits what we need in this offense, but I wouldn't give him serious guarantees. He has a lot to prove after these last two seasons.