• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

KillerKat

Has anybody used FuboTV after cutting the cord?

It's the offseason, so I guess I can post this here? If not, then move it where it needs to be. 

Anyway, with my medical bills pilling up, I'm thinking about cutting the cord. I just noticed FuboTV can provide sports channels starting at $18 per month. I think if this is as good as it sounds, I could get Amazon Prime and then tell Spectrum to kiss my ass. Has anyone used FuboTV and if so is it any good?

https://www.fubo.tv/lp/sports/

Edited by KillerKat

I use kodi with the sports access paid app and watch every game here in Florida and it is cable quality. The sports access app is like $16 a month but well worth it! Any sport any team, it’s great

• Pie 2

16 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

It's the offseason, so I guess I can post this here? If not, then move it where it needs to be. 

Anyway, with my medical bills pilling up, I'm thinking about cutting the cord. I just noticed FuboTV can provide sports channels starting at $18 per month. I think if this is as good as it sounds, I could get Amazon Prime and then tell Spectrum to kiss my ass. Has anyone used FuboTV and if so is it any good?

https://www.fubo.tv/lp/sports/

Well to stream TV you dont necessarly need prime.  PSVue is a great service and you just need a Fire TV or Stick or a Roku.  You will need a decent internet connection so you may need Spectrum for internet.  Hope this helps, but I would definately cut the cord.  It a no brainer and you will save almost certainly.

Reasearch a iptv provider called SETTV, 20$ month for 500+ channels including all movie channels all sports packages and 2k plus Video on demand content. Well worth the price if you got good internet speeds

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

settv sounded good, but the reviews aren't https://www.iptvinsider.com/provider/set-tv-review/

SetTV has been awful from people I've heard that used it.

Also, has a BBB rating of "F", so expect trying to deal with any issues from the service.

And, this is an interesting article:

https://flixed.io/set-tv-not-legitimate/

I'm sure it's hit or miss with any iptv service there's a lot of them now, For what you get for the price while there are a few issues here and there it's the most consistent one I've found

i used slingTV for a while, and it’s crap. i switched to youtube TV this year, and it’s awesome. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

i used slingTV for a while, and it’s crap. i switched to youtube TV this year, and it’s awesome. 

I love my youtube TV. All the channels I want, but a fair warning you have to be in market for the teams you want. 

Currently have Sling and am looking to switch. Is Youtube TV really that much better?

Did some searching on Youtube TV, seems they carry all major sports channels even though they are missing some other non-sports related channels. Which is fine if I also get Amazon Prime. I input my zip code for HuluLiveTV and I didn't see any logos for CBS, FOX, or NBC so I'm not sure I'll be getting those. I just emailed them and waiting for response. If I don't end up getting those then it looks like Youtube TV with Amazon Prime may be the way to go.

I have PS Vue and have tried them all except Youtube TV.  Anyone that can comment on Vue vs YTTV?  

PS Vue has been really great for me.  No complaints at all.

Edited by Shocker

Just now, Shocker said:

I have PS Vue and have tried them all except Youtube TV.  Any that can comment on Vue vs YTTV?  

PS Vue has been really great for me.  No complaints at all.

I think the only bad thing for Vue is it's only viewable on the PS4 right?