• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

Saw Ron Rivera Last Night

Was getting ready to enjoy a show by Gabriel Inglesias and glanced over and theres Ron being swarmed by people asking for pics.

28503904_303903296800280_702346326_o.thumb.jpg.7fb7fd1f9c5c532861245f6cd7896d3a.jpg28500249_303903266800283_1031695035_o.jpg.2d6e83f8a5c505a91fd5b97f67110ffb.jpg

Awesome.  He is a nice guy.  Sure you are too.  Was this pic taken before security arrived?  :)

22 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Was sanjay there telling him how amazing he is? 

no, he was telling him about the two tight end offense .

43 minutes ago, Cyberjag said:

Was there a gift basket involved?

With a copy of bigger and blacker, and Magnums of course.

Just now, Still Brooklyn said:

People should have left him alone.

You want fluffy's fans to be refined?

32 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

You should have asked him why he wasn't wearing a tie.

Easy answer...

"Because I don't have a collar."

Ive certainly been frustrated with Rivera at times, but i'd be the biggest fanboy if i saw him in person and was actually able to chit chat with him. I did get within inches of him at training camp two years ago. Got his autograph in the booklet they handed out that year, along with others like TD58, Kurt Coleman, and Dave Gettleman himself. Gettleman was a wise guy about it, but it was hilarious. I spotted him within earshot and called him "Mr. Gettleman." He looked around and appeared shocked that someone in the audience even knew his name, but smiled when i asked for his autograph. He dryly responded "Are you sure you want it?" and we both chuckled. The way he said it, you could tell he knew he wasnt the most popular member of the Panthers' front office. Seemed like a good guy in the minute or so i interacted with him. lol.

2 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Was sanjay there telling him how amazing he is? 

was thered there to tell him how much of his livelihood he owes to cam newton?