Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oktoberfest Weiner Dog Races!

16 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm entering my dog in his first weiner dog race tomorrow!

Posted

The fences seem pointless since they are running under them lol

Posted

I take my dog out for a run in the neighbors field almost every day and it just does my heart good to see that sausage giving his all with ears flying and a huge grin on his face.

of course, he will probably fold under pressure. My wife says he is too fat but I'm saying it's all about aerodynamics!

Posted

Last time I raced anything with my weiner I spent the next 15 weekends doing court ordered community service .

Posted

The girlfriend has a weiner dog and.....I'm just going to stop there and prevent any jokes from taking form

Posted

Dachsunds are the best dogs EVAH!

Sadly mine died three years ago...

Posted

I know a lot of people like those dogs but I never understood why. I am not a small dog person though so that might have something to do with it.

Posted

I wasn't until we got her... they're very loyal and fun.

Posted

Aren't they needy? I dated a couple of girls that had them and the owners matched the dogs. I vowed never to date a girl that owned one again.

Posted

Aren't they needy? I dated a couple of girls that had them and the owners matched the dogs. I vowed never to date a girl that owned one again.

I don't think so... they are mainly lapdogs, at least ours was... she loved to sleep on you while you watched TV... well, she loved to sleep in general.

Posted

I wouldn't take a million dollars for mine.

She is bar none the best dog Ive ever owned and Ive had dogs all of my life. Always big breeds before we got the doxie but she has my heart in a way no other dog has.

Posted

I wouldn't take a million dollars for mine.

:eek:

I would sell both my kids and my kidney and offer to cut it out myself with a butterknife.