• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSpecialJuan

REPORT: Panthers heavily interested in the free agent QB market

I'm actually not opposed to bringing Matt Moore back.  He's better than Anderson.  

Not a fan of the QB market but hopefully whoever the fug we pick up won't have to step on the field.  

16 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

The DoC

The Den of Cucks? Don't like it there.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Reading between the lines, I think they want Anderson back at a lower salary, and Anderson might balk.

That's all speculation, of course.

I mean the guy was essentially an extension of Dorsey last year. Outside of that, he didn't provide much.

Pay him like a QB coach or let him walk ($1.5 mil, which is what was fully guaranteed in his last contract).

14 minutes ago, Cam El said:

I'd like Tyrod but maybe he gets a chance to start somewhere? 

I think the best he could do would be to go somewhere that might give him an opportunity to compete for a starting job. I don't think anyone is signing him to hand their starting job to him. I'd love to have him as our backup, but I'm not sure what his market value will be. I hope we don't spend a ton of money on a backup QB but Nick Foles definitely showed the value of a quality backup QB this season.

Been saying for a while that E.J. Manuel would be a perfect backup to Cam. Not sure I'd want Bridgewater even as a backup. One of the things you want most in your backup QB is a sense of security knowing he'll be at least functional if called on to play. Who knows what Bridgewater is going to be after that severe an injury.

Kaepernick is available (and I am serious). 

Watch us sign someone like EJ Manuel or Tyler Bray.

I saw screw that and draft Jackson. Watch, he will be the best QB in the group.

3 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

I saw screw that and draft Jackson. Watch, he will be the best QB in the group.

I doubt he even finishes out his rookie contract if he refuses to change positions.

7 minutes ago, Dilla said:

Watch us sign someone like EJ Manuel or Tyler Bray.

Tyler Bray is still in the NFL? I wouldn't even recognize his name if it wasn't for that Music City Bowl against UNC where he acted like a cocky douchebag all game and then cried like a bitch when they lost in OT.

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Tyler Bray is still in the NFL? I wouldn't even recognize his name if it wasn't for that Music City Bowl against UNC where he acted like a cocky douchebag all game and then cried like a bitch when they lost in OT.

LOL I remembered that, NCAA changed the penalty rules after the Heels almost threw the game away in the final seconds. Heads up save by TJ.

But yeah, with the Chiefs. Started one game (threw 3 TDs) like 2 years ago.

I would rather draft someone like Ferguson or  Lauletta in the 5th or 6th.

8 hours ago, steven8989 said:

Yeah let's get a backup QB and not address other issues sounds about right 

Yeah cause after all backups never win the Super Bowl........wait....