Verge

It's that time of the year for me.

My favorite thread. Thoughts on other wide receivers... safeties?

Carolina should trade down into the 2nd round and pick up another 3rd.  With WR and RB being deep. Go DE, OT/G in round 2 then WR/RB/S in the 3rd round.

Edited by chknwing
  • Pie 3
  • The D 1
  • Poo 1

Thanks Verge, I loved this last year. I really like Nick Chubb and I hope we get him in the second. I’ve been saying Mcglinchey is a tad overrated. Dude gets crushed by speed rushers.

No problem guys, I told him I made this, so if you have any questions, throw them my way and I'll ask. 

2 hours ago, Jaxel said:

My favorite thread. Thoughts on other wide receivers... safeties?

A couple guys we have talked about that maybe people aren't talking about in the first three rounds:
James Washington 
Keke Coutee 
DJ Moore 
Justin Reid 
Marcus Allen 
Jessie Bates

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, bababoey said:

Lots of people could sleep on Will Hernandez,  he is a really big guy.  I would say 2 normal sized people and at least 1 dog or 3 children and maybe 2 dogs. 

He’s one of the G/Cs I want. Daniels as well. That’s what I want at 1.24. Strength of the draft will help the running game and fits right into Norwell’s spot and for Daniels slips to C in 2019 while we bring along another G and Moton replaces the other Kalil. Turner and Williams paid a lot, other 3 on rookie deals.

Hopefully, WR in FA so that we aren’t reaching. Heck if Billy Price falls take him with one of the 3rds or trade up. OL set for years. 

Edited by stbugs

1 hour ago, chknwing said:

Carolina should trade down into the 2nd round and pick up another 3rd.  With WR and RB being deep. Go DE, OT/G in round 2 then WR/RB/S in the 3rd round.

You trust Hurney with 2nd and 3rd rounders?

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

You trust Hurney with 2nd and 3rd rounders?

What are you worried about.  If he screws up the picks, he will be replaced next year by new ownership.  If he succeeds, he would have drafted good players and will still be replaced by new ownership.  Win Win.

• Pie 1

Just now, chknwing said:

What are you worried about.  If he screws up the picks, he will be replaced next year by new ownership.  If he succeeds, he would have drafted good players and will still be replaced by new ownership.  Win Win.

I'm worried about missing out on cheap good players that are on 4 year contracts....but you are right...at least Hurney will be gone either way.

Thanks for the pick me up.

Thanks Verge.

If I recall correctly, your friend is not a Panthers scout. An NFL scout, but not with us.

Most intriguing question to me would be what he thinks of Orlando Brown. Also Shaquem Griffin.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1