• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Mr. Scot

Free Agency Notes and Speculation

I bet $10 dollars at +1440 for someone outside of Barkley, Mayfield, Allen, Rosan or Darnold to go 1 overall

So basically I'm praying the Browns fall in love with Chubb 

Basically I just wasted 10 dollars 

I'm completely blown away by the fact that nobody created a post about suh being cut. 

Cleveland's problem last year is they were all in for Grapollo and thought they were guaranteed him. They had no backup plan in place and Hue was convinced Kizer could do something, although I don't think they started with Kizer. They may literally have the worst QBs of all time rivaling the mid 00s Dolphins and late 90s Jets.

1 hour ago, ras977 said:

Can you say Deshaun Watson ?

If Cleveland would have said his name, maybe they'd have won a game or two last year.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

I’d say yes. Remember Peyton Manning and Ryan Leaf 1-2 or Drew Bledsoe and Rick Mirer 1-2. Not saying Drew was Manning but if you let the Giants and someone trading up to 3 pick the QBs they think are the best, there can be a gigantic drop off. They’ve passed on Wentz, got jumped for Goff and didn’t take Trubisky or Watson. Maybe it works out but 1 of those 4 or more could turn into perennial studs. This is supposed to be a good QB draft so they don’t want to find out 10 years from now that they passed on a soon to be HOFer. At the end of the day QB is the one position where you can go from bad to playoff contenders every year. 

Could be more Eli , Rivers and big Ben you have to take the Rb there is always the "hot" , Pro ready, game changer, leader ,next big Qb coming out of college every draft if you dont like a QB at 4

3 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Cleveland's problem last year is they were all in for Grapollo and thought they were guaranteed him. They had no backup plan in place and Hue was convinced Kizer could do something, although I don't think they started with Kizer. They may literally have the worst QBs of all time rivaling the mid 00s Dolphins and late 90s Jets.

They have the worst Qbs since the Browns 1999 early 2000s late 2000s and early 2010s

Speculation that Denver may trade Aqib Talib to the Patriots.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Ice up son

hate the guy but he and Gilmore would be a formidable duo 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Didnt he leave the Pats to join the Broncos

Just now, Palmetto said:

Didnt he leave the Pats to join the Broncos

Yeah. Think so.

Was with the Bucs prior to that.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah. Think so.

Was with the Bucs prior to that.

Yea the Pats improved by signing 2 former Bucs Talib and Blunt

6 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

Yea the Pats improved by signing 2 former Bucs Talib and Blunt

Blount still wants to play this year too.

Richard Sherman's not the only CB Seattle is expected to part with.  Looks like they're dumping Jeremy Lane too.

Lane was arrested for a DUI back in January. he's also the one whose cryptic tweet basically let the cat out of the bag on Sherman.

Edited by Mr. Scot