• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Family beach vacation

I've seen a lot of videos in xhamster of people fugging on a beach. find one of those.

Come to Wrightsville, I'd like to have beers with a crazy Ukrainian.

Also, nice thing about here...it's attached to a good sized town.  Most of the beaches in NC aren't.

Try Fripp Island.  Most places come with a golf cart, very family friendly, houses from $1500-3500 week.  Only draw back is dining out is limited, so you may need to be okay with cooking at home a lot.

Folly Beach like @chknwing suggested is good if you're going for just a slow and low vacation with a lot of time on the beach. Good friend of mine lives on James Island and I find the area to be boring compared to some vacation destinations but with a family it might be just what you need. Emerald Isle in NC is also great for that kind of vacation.

If you want something a bit more exotic you could try Costa Rica or the Cancun area. Very family friendly at some resorts/hotels. 

3 kids from 1-4 years old.  

I'm with stirs, pay a nanny for a week and stay at home. 

Kiawah Island, SC. $700 per night would get you a nice place. It's a private island with all the amenities and a large portion of it is nature preserve. Tons of wildlife, world class golf, hot soccer moms, etc. It's a 30 min drive into downtown Charleston, 25 mins to Folly Beach and a little less than four hours from Charlotte. For $700 a night you could just stay at the Sanctuary Resort.

We go several times a year and plan on buying a second home there in another 5 years or so. 

https://kiawahresort.com/

You can also find properties for rent through Akers Ellis and VRBO. 

On 3/15/2018 at 12:07 PM, Cat said:

3 kids from 1-4 years old.  

I'm with stirs, pay a nanny for a week and stay at home. 

this

that is a real vacation considering the ages.  Vacationing with a bunch of small kids never seemed like vacation to me.  Somewhat bearable now that mind are somewhat self sufficient at 4 and 7

I’m using Marriott points and going to a beachfront hotel in Clearwater. Taking my family of 4. 

Im stoked to get the property for free. Just need to take food for breakfast and snacks.