Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moorefan126

HI my party people!

8 posts in this topic

Hi my name is Emma i am a HUGE panthers fan just like ever body else! haha.

I so want to go to a Panthers game does any one else!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

something doesnt smell right.....

Sorry. I have been sick...

Welcome Moorefan.

Don't let these pervs know you are female or you will get endless requests for bewbie pics.

:D

Speaking of bewbie pics, PM me....

• Topics

• :...he at the very least cut down on the bad decisions in 2016." Then two  paragraphs later :-Decision making more random than earlier in his career...": Both of those can't be true, what can be true is this guy likes really big arms and really doesn't like Ryan. Sorry, it's just absurd to put Tanneyhill, Bradford, Prescott, Palmer [at this stage of his career], and  Mariota, ahead of Ryan. You want to put all the super bowl winning QBs ahead of him, fine.  And Cam doesn't deserve to be 3rd over, Big Ben, Brady, Wilson and Brees.  He's obviously a big Cam fan, but no.
    • I still love Josh.  Sue me.
    • My argument is that Josh Norman played on a poo defense which would negatively impact any player. Bradberry while surrounded by better talent barely outranked him.. You went off on a tangent about Norman being exposed which is absolute horseshit.  BTW Shula sucks and has always sucked which is why he has the burden to prove the opposite this year.