Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Hotsauce

Why is it like this with Every. Single. FA Player we discuss?

Recommended Posts

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

 

I concede the point.

Sadly, we’re both old enough to remember this in a present tense. I could see it in my head but forgot the name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Just now, Toomers said:

Sadly, we’re both old enough to remember this in a present tense. I could see it in my head but forgot the name.

I remember him being credited as Arnold Strong.

Heck, I can remember when he and Ferrigno were competing in bodybuilding.  Mr. Universe / Olympia / whatever was a big deal back then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I remember him being credited as Arnold Strong.

Heck, I can remember when he and Ferrigno were competing in bodybuilding.  Mr. Universe / Olympia / whatever was a big deal back then.

  Wasn’t that on ABCs Wide World of Sports? The “agony of defeat”

B70D578F-ECFF-4C39-B50E-D4B773A299D5.gif

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Toomers said:

  Wasn’t that on ABCs Wide World of Sports? The “agony of defeat”

B70D578F-ECFF-4C39-B50E-D4B773A299D5.gif

Ah, the memories...

Jim McKay was great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Toomers said:

  Wasn’t that on ABCs Wide World of Sports? The “agony of defeat”

B70D578F-ECFF-4C39-B50E-D4B773A299D5.gif

Man I feel so old because I remember watching that as a kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Man I feel so old because I remember watching that as a kid.

is that sonny bono footage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To solidify the offense, I really want:

Alfred Morris (Value, low recent mileage, high YPC, pass pro)

Anthony Sherman (Superb in-line FB/excellent ST value)

Mike Wallace (Remarkably durable, dependable veteran, speed threat)

Those are three very reasonable acquisitions that fit precise voids. 

Then again, I’m not the GM. 

Marty Hurney gets to do all that. Yay. 

Edited by je1005

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×