• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

mc52beast

Hurney vs Gettleman... who wins a SB first?

I’m assuming that Hurney survives any changes the new ownership will implement and will be around at least 3 more years. Thought it would be interesting to see what you guys think about who will win a SB first. 

I don’t think the Giants are in as bad of shape as people might think, they had a HC who couldn’t get out of his own way and never should have been coaching. 

I really don’t have much faith in Hurney, his only shot is with Carolina because nobody else wants him

Edited by mc52beast

Panthers! i just don't see Eli winning another

Panthers could get one this season

• Pie 1

I don't generally care that much who wins if it's not us.

It was fun to watch the Eagles win their first last year though, and it's always fun to watch the Patriots not.

Giants already have a few, so...

Edited by Mr. Scot

Add in Polian, Capers and Seifert and really spiced this debate up...smh..

Depends on whether the Patriots make it or not.  No way does Eli beat anyone else.

IMO Hurney is on a one year lease. If things go well he MIGHT stay. If things go poorly the new owner is going to want to hire their own guy. 

Gettleman has better odds but the Giants are pretty far away from contending IMO unless Eli still has the goods. 

Edited by SOJA
  • Pie 1

For the sake of the OP.... hurney 

I think Getty’s gets his ego checked after two to three years and is shown the door.

Depends on if Gettleman has learned that blowing up the roster every year makes for slow starts and inconsistent performance. Plus it is not clear if the Giants can even win their division in the next five years let alone the super bowl 

• Pie 3

You done done it now.  Prepare to be chastised for mentioning the name that shall not be mentioned.

• Pie 2

If the new ownership has any sense, Hurney's gonna be gone in a minute, so not Hurney.

Who know's what will happen with the Giants. Lot of unknowns, and DG may or may not be around to see any real success there.

I'd feel comfortable saying neither win one, but if I had to pick one it'd be DG, if only because I don't expect Hurney to be around.

1 hour ago, panthers55 said:

Depends on if Gettleman has learned that blowing up the roster every year makes for slow starts and inconsistent performance. Plus it is not clear if the Giants can even win their division in the next five years let alone the super bowl 

this is a really good point, both the Eagles (obviously) and Cowboys have younger more talented teams 

Eagles are going to be a force for the next 4 or so years while the core of their team is still together  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, SOJA said:

this is a really good point, both the Eagles (obviously) and Cowboys have younger more talented teams 

Eagles are going to be a force for the next 4 or so years while the core of their team is still together  

Sh-tty Hurney turned a 1-15 team into a Super Bowl contender. If Hurney could, Dave Einstein will lead NY to a Super Bowl 53 victory.