• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Report Mobile Redirects Here

Mobile redirects (and the like) plague the ad world. Despite our best efforts to thwart them, some still get through. But you can help us by posting the following information if you run into one.

Ad URL (or domain)

Device Type (phone, tablet, desktop, etc.)

Operating System and Version

Browser Type and Version

Please refrain from posting unless you can provide the above information. And if someone has already reported a specific ad, there's no need to post a duplicate report.

Thanks in advance.

I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve won multiple Amazon gift cards...

Edited by Hotsauce
  • Pie 8
  • Beer 1

Looks like Safari is a common link. I'm on chrome and it rarely happens. Maybe try chrome for iOS? It's better than Safari to begin with.

20 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve won multiple Amazon gift cards...

Yea seriously. This happens multiple times a day. Very annoying 

On 3/14/2018 at 7:22 AM, OneBadCat said:

Yea seriously. This happens multiple times a day. Very annoying 

The amazon gift one has made the site almost unusable for me. Pops  up every few mins. 

• Pie 2

On 3/14/2018 at 6:32 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

Looks like Safari is a common link. I'm on chrome and it rarely happens. Maybe try chrome for iOS? It's better than Safari to begin with.

I used to use chrome on this site but its damn near unusable with the redirects, even with add blocker on and constantly clearing my cache. I use dolphin browser now and other than a certificate warning every now and again I never get redirected.

Edited by Floppin

On 3/14/2018 at 6:32 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

I understand that chrome is the fix but I don’t understand why the issue on safari can’t be fixed. Not throwing shade, but personally all my bookmarks are in safari, and I’m used to using it, navigation is easier for me. And id like to not have to switch browsers just for CH.

Just my 2 cents, appreciate having CH for all the news and opinions offered here. 

• Pie 2

I have also found the same issue with amazon gift card pop ups on safari, but have found that closing out the facebook app if I have left it open while browsing this site alleviates the issue.

Edited by X-Clown
  • Pie 1

9 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

I have also found the same issue with amazon gift card pop ups on safari, but have found that closing out the facebook app if I have left it open while browsing this site alleviates the issue.

Good to know, thanks.

59 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

good to know was getting killed on safari with this.

Ive loaded chrome And I don’t seem to be getting redirects   Problem is now I don’t  remember my  password. And after checking forgot password several times have never gotten an email from CH with  temp password .  So can’t log in on chrome 

5 hours ago, X-Clown said:

I don’t think this is the answer as I don’t use fedbook and have no apps, still having the problem.....

until....

I bought the “Purify” app from the App Store. $1.99 and the problem is gone. My other adblocker wasn’t strong enough, this one takes care of it.