Matthias

Morgan Roof shows us Dylann was taught to hate black people

If you don't know it yet, Morgan Roof, younger sister of Dylann Roof, was arrested recently after police was alerted to a social media post concerning the walkout of students yesterday.  Here's an article.....https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/15/593799322/sister-of-charleston-shooter-dylann-roof-arrested-after-menacing-social-media-po

The younger sister of convicted mass murderer Dylann Roof — who gunned down nine parishioners at a Charleston church in 2015 — was arrested Wednesday on drug and weapons charges after she posted a disturbing message on social media.

Here's a screenshot of what she posted...

image.thumb.png.1d541f4a069797673f39b03538b35011.png

Now pay attention to what she said about those who decided to walk out to protest assault weapons.  She HOPED the students would get shot, and went out of her way to mention black folk in particular.  For all those who believe racism will die out once the older generation leaves this earth, ummmmmmm no.  This is being passed down like an inheritance.  Yet to be fully honest with you, it doesn't need to be passed down at all.  The legacy of slavery and Jim Crow has already had it's effect.  The overwhelming majority of native black people descendants of slaves in this country are at the bottom of the barrel.  With unchecked capitalism continuing to flourish and monopolies running rampant, at the bottom is where we will stay.  Without reparations and specific policies in correcting the legacy of racism, the Ku Klux Klan has won.

Now, do y'all remember the judge who defended Dylann's family after the shooting?

So fast forward to today, and we can clearly see racism was taught by the parents in the Roof family.  I wonder if the dad bought a gun for Morgan here like he got one for Dylann?  I wonder if this family have a portrait of Dylann over the fireplace mantle as they sit down to eat their dinner?  This is real stuff folks.  Dylann Roof wasn't an isolated incident, he wasn't "mentally ill".  Of course black people already knew this.  The problem is America doesn't want to address the real issues here, and that is why you still have all the crap going on today.

Edited by Matthias
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 2

Thanks for posting. I hadn't read this yet. 

I'm sure the parents are proud, no really they likely are proud.

• Pie 1

You are Dylan Roof's little sister.

Do you 

A. Seek out what drove his hate - learn from his mistakes and prove to society the Roof family is better then him.

B. Be a privileged little snot and post about wanting those that protest against guns to be shot (probably only black people anyways) and bring weapons to school.

Got to be some messed up family to go for option b.

• Pie 2

Single payer healthcare and tuition free higher education would go a long way in helping level the playing field (equal opportunity) for all our citizens, especially those trapped in an endless cycle of poverty.  

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 4

I fail to see how reparations is a solution at this point.   The world in general is more becoming a representation of the haves vs have nots.  Which is the more pressing problem if you think globally.  

and as has been discussed before, many people throw out reparations as a needed part of a solution and then skip pass the entire discussion of it they would even be realistic in terms of implementing them ( the who gets them, who pays for them aspect). 

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

I fail to see how reparations is a solution at this point.   The world in general is more becoming a representation of the haves vs have nots

How do you square these two thoughts.

Nobody is trying to skip pass discussion. Every time it is brought up it is met with a “now is not the right time to discuss” or some other excuse.  Been that way for years

33 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

How do you square these two thoughts.

two different things.  I mean globally, we are seeing the rich accumulating more and more wealth and it is causing problems.   The world's wealth is more and more being accumulated by fewer and fewer. That in itself....is a separate issue than the problems here that stem from the US slave trade days.   

I mean US history can play a hand in how it has occurred in this country....but the problem seen globally would have happened here anyway as it has in the rest of the world.  would have just had a different path, with different people. 

27 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Nobody is trying to skip pass discussion. Every time it is brought up it is met with a “now is not the right time to discuss” or some other excuse.  Been that way for years

well I have asked people before to explain how it could work (as I have stated I would have supported it at one point in American history, realistically that time seems to long ago to now work). 

who pays for the reparations

who gets them

what new problems does that then create. 

• Beer 1

If Matthias can make a post without interjecting reperations into it...

Edited by Harbingers

Yes most republican kids are taught at an early age the enemy is the black person. It’s like what makes conservatives tick. 

A recent example is this school in North Carolina where a white student posted a racial slur and the black students who exposed her were suspended. 

This dumb white girl said “they’re putting laws on who can purchase a gun, no ******...”. 

Why do these racists conservatives think gun control is about black people? So much hate 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5506159/amp/Black-teens-suspended-video-white-girl-saying-N-word.html

Edited by CelibatePimp