Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cat

Fox News North Korea Spin Obama vs Trump

Recommended Posts

I listen to Fox News and I listen to MSNBC, CNN and NPR. There is no comparison between these networks. I've never heard CNN, NPR and MSNBC praise Obama in remotely the same manner in which Fox News praises Trump. 

This video is making the rounds and it's great. It highlights the coverage contrast and it is drastic.

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/fox-news-different-reactions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Shep Smith at Fox News came out this week and basically called out Hannity, Tucker, etc.  Called them pure entertainment that didn't have to live up to standards. 

and Fox and Friends is that too.  Most Fox News watchers hate the actual news portions of the netwoek and treat the entertainment as news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw this elsewhere.

Obama wanting to meeting with North Korea and other despots - HORRIBLE

Trump meeting with North Korea - a brilliant triumph.

 

Truth - its a mixed bag - hence you can spin it as the worst thing ever or the best thing ever.  Fox pundits even beyond MSNBC are the worst with spin.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he grumbled, impotently, from his rocking chair in the corner as his daughter patiently wiped the dribble of saliva from the corner of his mouth with a moist towelette 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

his self aggrandizement had grown to the point that he no longer felt the need to honestly argue a point, but just drop the occasional "fug you" knowing that because it came from HIM, nothing else was needed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Cat said:

I listen to Fox News and I listen to MSNBC, CNN and NPR. There is no comparison between these networks. I've never heard CNN, NPR and MSNBC praise Obama in remotely the same manner in which Fox News praises Trump. 

This video is making the rounds and it's great. It highlights the coverage contrast and it is drastic.

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/fox-news-different-reactions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

No surprise that punditry exists.  However, to be perfectly fair, "thrill up my leg", crying after an election, "sweeping through the south like a tornado through a trailer park".... The punditry isn't one-sided

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crazy idea...

 

Perhaps all mainstream media outlets are bullshit and work for an agenda.

 

fug the dying mainstream legacy media. They will soon be a thing of the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, donttreadonme said:

Crazy idea...

 

Perhaps all mainstream media outlets are bullshit and work for an agenda.

 

fug the dying mainstream legacy media. They will soon be a thing of the past.

Replaced by what? TrumpFakeNewz?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Replaced by what? TrumpFakeNewz?

What?

Any independent media not controlled by multi national corporations are "TrumpFakeNewz"?

GTFO of here. If you think CNN, MSNBC, FOX, BBC, NBR and all of the other legacy media scum don't have a political agenda you are some kind of stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, donttreadonme said:

What?

Any independent media not controlled by multi national corporations are "TrumpFakeNewz"?

GTFO of here. If you think CNN, MSNBC, FOX, BBC, NBR and all of the other legacy media scum don't have a political agenda you are some kind of stupid.

What is NBR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, donttreadonme said:

What?

Any independent media not controlled by multi national corporations are "TrumpFakeNewz"?

GTFO of here. If you think CNN, MSNBC, FOX, BBC, NBR and all of the other legacy media scum don't have a political agenda you are some kind of stupid.

independent media has an agenda usually even more than mainstream. the answer isn't getting rid of mainstream media, the answer is undoing the damage that the right wing has done to mainstream media through deregulation. re-install the fairness doctrine and make them accountable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, rodeo said:

independent media has an agenda usually even more than mainstream. the answer isn't getting rid of mainstream media, the answer is undoing the damage that the right wing has done to mainstream media through deregulation. re-install the fairness doctrine and make them accountable.

So, you want a monolith of left-wing media like the good-ole' days?  No thanks.  I'd rather have an open forum of misinformation from all sides than a single column of misinformation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×