• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saca312

Worley throws shade at Panthers over Breeland injury

That’s funny.

Breeland with an amputated foot is still a better corner than him.

Worley sucks ass.  He whined a lot last year.  This is truly classless on his part.  

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm laughing right along with him.  

Of course you are. I wish you'd join the Giants forum and get it over with already.

So he’s cut his foot? Can it really be that bad that we aren’t going to sign him? Sounds a little ridiculous.

Weird.  I was assured that our current management always parted with people in such a friendly way that they still liked and wished us well regardless :thinking:

In any case, gloating over something like this - especially given that this involves an injury to a fellow player - is very much a dick move on Worley's part and he should be ashamed.

Just now, OneBadCat said:

So he’s cut his foot? Can it really be that bad that we aren’t going to sign him? Sounds a little ridiculous.

He is going to have to graph skin to fix it.  It ain't a paper cut dude.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Weird.  I was assured that our current management always parted with people in such a friendly way that they still liked and wished us well regardless :thinking:

In any case, gloating over something like this - especially given that this involves an injury to a fellow player - is very much a dick move on Worley's part and he should be ashamed.

LMAO!!! You're going to fall on that sword until the end of time aren't you?

Just now, The Natural said:

LMAO!!! You're going to fall on that sword until the end of time aren't you?

Nah.

3 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Google skin graft