• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steven8989

What about bringing in Orlando Scandrick?

Yeah I think it’s worth a look. He’s at least better than Seymour and would provide experience for Bradberry and others in the secondary.

11 minutes ago, joeyxfresco said:

He’s older and worse than Worley. Nah 

Whut??

14 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Whut??

Idk about worse than Worley but Scandrick is BAD. Only good thing about his game is his girl and she's not that cute haha 

4 minutes ago, jumpman910 said:

Idk about worse than Worley but Scandrick is BAD. Only good thing about his game is his girl and she's not that cute haha 

He is a Vet starter which we need right now.. Just in case the rookie we draft isn't ready early..

We can at least see what he wants and if he fits what we are doing. If not a starter we will need depth and a guy who has starting experience.

He was really really bad last year.  Worse than Worley, and he benefited from good safety play.  I’d rather roll with a rookie or someone else.

35 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Whut??

It’s true.  He was very bad last year and worse than Worley.  And Scandrick actually had good safety help unlike Worley.  Gotta be a better option out there

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

Scandrick was hot garbage lol.

Well then now we know he will be solid here.. This just confirmed my opinion he will be a asset.. No bad luck dumbass breakdowns assures his success here..