Mr. Scot

Speaking of failed physicals..

But I'm sure the Ravens weren't up to any shenanigans or anything.

By the way, welcome to Baltimore, Mr. Crabtree.

• Pie 2

Yeah NFL should look into that, I think that is dirty to do a player like that. Totally different than our situation, Breeland and his agent tried to keep his injury silent and that's bs.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Yeah NFL should look into that, I think that is dirty to do a player like that. Totally different than our situation, Breeland and his agent tried to keep his injury silent and that's bs.

It seems to me that it was more like Breeland didn't think the injury was a problem at all not anything nefarious. He was certainly wrong but I don't blame him for us getting screwed over. Just an unfortunate situation.

• Pie 3

Prediction: Ravens are going to be investigated if he passes another physical.    I can see a loss of a draft pick.

They wouldn't have brought him in if they didn't want him. He obviously failed their criteria.

1 hour ago, PantherCam213 said:

He knew he had an injury and stalled getting here to have it checked out,  Why delay if he didn't think it was a concern?

This. I thought it was weird that he didn't show to sign on Wednesday but I didn't think much into it. But based on what happened yesterday, I think he was 100% stalling.

Just now, cookinbrak said:

They wouldn't have brought him in if they didn't want him. He obviously failed their criteria.

The Ravens with Grant? Crabtree wasn't available when they agreed to terms with Grant. It's definitely suspicious.

Got a pretty good feeling the NFLPA gets involved in this story at some point.

I could see the Ravens having to pay Ryan Grant some money.

43 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Got a pretty good feeling the NFLPA gets involved in this story at some point.

I hope so, definitely not kosher at all. Especially since they went hard at Crabtree. Complete buyer's remorse and if he passes multiple other physicals, they used that to get out of it. I hope the NFLPA gets all over it because it's absolutely a player issue when a team can just flub the physical because of another player getting released.