• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saca312

A certain former Panther has his own idea for Igo on how we should fix our secondary

Was such a weird case with Bene.  I thought anyway that he showed promise early, then seemingly out of no where...he sucked.  Julio took his soul that day. 

3 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Was such a weird case with Bene.  I thought anyway that he showed promise early, then seemingly out of no where...he sucked.  Julio took his soul that day. 

I don't think he ever truly recovered from that leg break. It basically ended his career.

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't think he ever truly recovered from that leg break. It basically ended his career.

That was brutal. Wouldn't have affected us in the big game but damn people here don't remember how rough of shape we were in at CB at the end of that year. Finnegan and McClain were playing nearly all the snaps for us inside and across from Josh.

Bene was solid, and better than Worley, he just wasn't fully recovered FROM A BROKEN LEG, then asked to defend Julio with no pass rush, or quality safety play.