Free agency is far from over . This week is where we signed most of our players in the past due to this week being a discount week . What do you think hurney is going to do ? I think this week we find norwell a replacement , most likely going to be a vet . I could see like joeckle or joe Berger . Also we need Dbs badly . Could see us bringing in Orlando scandrick not the best choice but it's much needed .

It's really odd how quite it's been with us and safeties but them again, the Poe and Breeland signinga came out of nowhere. We have to add a starting caliber veteran FS even if he's just a stopgap.

Hurney will contact Cardi B so she can help him make the money moves.

• Pie 3

Something out of nowhere ...something like a running back.... also look for a guard and possibly a SS...Adams is interchangeable at SS and FS. Cb will be added right before the draft. Three positions will be bargain bin shopped. One position will come from trading either our 5th or one of our 3rds in the draft. 

I predict  3 more meltdown threads about CB and at least 6 Everette Brown busted draft pick references by Wednesday.  

Aside from that nothing is certain and  I don’t think I can predict anything 

Edited by Pejorative Miscreant
  • Pie 2