• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

so uh what's up with all these bombings in austin?

tonight makes i think 5 separate incidents in the past month or so

e: 4 or 5 separate incidents depending on if it was 1 or 2 separate bombs tonight. twitter seems split at the moment.

Some right wing racist terrorist targeting specific people

or

Someone who wants people to think there is a right wing radical terrorist targeting certain people.

--

Stephen House, 39, was killed on the morning of March 2, and Draylen Mason, 17, died on the morning of March 12. Both were African-American members of the same church, Nelson Linder, the local NAACP chapter president, told NBC News last week.

Mason's 41-year-old mother was critically injured in the explosion. Just before noon on March 12, a third bombing critically injured a 75-year-old Hispanic woman, Esperanza Herrera.

Linder added that someone connected to the House or Mason families was the intended target in the third explosion, although he declined to provide additional details.

Asked Sunday whether the bombings were racially motivated, Manley said it's possible.

Police believe the two earlier bombings were "meant to send a message," though Manley didn't say what that message was during a news conference earlier Sunday.

Looks like their targeting prominent blacks/people of color. Has the president said anything about this?

9 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Looks like their targeting prominent blacks/people of color. Has the president said anything about this?

giphy.gif

Trevor Weldon Ingram called in a bomb threat to a Roots show.   He was arrested - but seemingly just a typical racist trying to cash in on the bombing and not the actual bomb suspect.

Gonna go out on a wild limb and guess this is a white dude.  

Send a message... 

Since the victims have been of every race, we don’t know if the two white guys last night were intended. 

Cartels? Has that even come up yet?

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Send a message... 

Since the victims have been of every race, we don’t know if the two white guys last night were intended. 

I doubt the cartel angle. If they were using bombs, they'd use those which would get the job done.

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Send a message... 

meh, this has deranged white dude written all over it.  Only time I can think of when something screamed crazy white man and wasn't was the DC sniper

6 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I doubt the cartel angle. If they were using bombs, they'd use those which would get the job done.

Ya, I dunno. This one is just weird. I’m just spitballing. Frankly, I don’t think last night had anything to do with the first three. But what makes it even weirder is the fact it was a much more sophisticated device.

22 minutes ago, CRA said:

meh, this has deranged white dude written all over it.  Only time I can think of when something screamed crazy white man and wasn't was the DC sniper

I don’t see it yet. Mostly because of how advanced last nights technology was compared to the first 3. Tripwire on a street, the amount of preparation and planning it would take to set that up, let alone not be seen.

edit: not the deranged white dude part. That’s a pretty sound theory at this stage. When I say I don’t see it yet I just mean the whole thing in general. Literally nothing adds up besides two guys went to the same church. 

6 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I don’t see it yet. Mostly because of how advanced last nights technology was compared to the first 3. Tripwire on a street, the amount of preparation and planning it would take to set that up, let alone not be seen.

look at how much prep went into the Vegas shooting.  Crazy white dude. But smart. Dude did crazy prep work.  He easily could of gotten in the internet and figured out and implemented this too if he wanted. 

also, if you review some of the crazy white dudes in US history...domestic terrorist have often had military training.   

15 minutes ago, CRA said:

look at how much prep went into the Vegas shooting.  Crazy white dude. But smart. Dude did crazy prep work.  He easily could of gotten in the internet and figured out and implemented this too if he wanted. 

also, if you review some of the crazy white dudes in US history...domestic terrorist have often had military training.   

That’s what it’s looking like right now. This whole thing is just weird. What makes me doubt the crazy white guy theory on this one is the cops refuse to single this down to one person. Which tells me they have no fuging clue what’s going on either.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    kJ Johnson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts