• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Go ahead and mark Jarius Wright as a roster lock..

2 million signing bonus.

That means he is on the squad. 

He is more of a lock than Torrey Smith is.

Superbowl

Yeah I will count this as another Charles Johnson, Russell Shepherd, Tiquan Underwood, however u spell it Legedu Naanee, and other scrub wr signings. Thanks from Cam!!!!

3 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Yeah I will count this as another Charles Johnson, Russell Shepherd, Tiquan Underwood, however u spell it Legedu Naanee, and other scrub wr signings. Thanks from Cam!!!!

He’s much better than Shepard. Shepard was awful and needs to go. Can’t catch a cold. He and Clay dropped so many passes or just straight missed balls. 

I like him. Means we don’t have to line CMC in the slot. Might have the best hands in our wr group.

so if he's a lock, and Torrey smith is a lock (assuming so since you traded worley), does that mean we wont draft a WR high this year?

Funchess, Smith, Wright, Samuel, Byrd.....thats 5.  cant imagine carrying 6 this year or that byrd would make it to the PS safely anymore.

9 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Not even close.  Those are bad receivers/projects, which is sort of like what signing Ebron would be.  This is a guy who does something very well, which is converting 3rd downs and catching everything thrown to him.   This is a role player that virtually every team needs.

8 minutes ago, kaw_liga said:

198 yards last season....1 million for every hundred yards.

Doesn't matter.  He's a chain mover, not a YAC guy.

What's going to really hurt, is when Calvin Ridley is sitting there at 24 and we could've used the 8M from Torrey and Wright, and could've had the Honey Badger or a good corner.

I don't know much about him, but the Vikings fans did not want him gone. Saw one who said they should have cut Treadwell instead.

I'm more excited by this signing than Torrey Smith.  Reliable on 3rd and long, which is our signature down and distance.