CRA

Another school shooting this am

We have to make sure there are guns in the class room to prevent this, oh wait:

--

A 9-year-old boy retrieved a gun from his parents' bedroom and shot his 13-year-old sister to death, authorities said, after the two got into an argument over a video game controller.

The incident occurred over the weekend in rural Monroe County, Mississippi, as the children's mother was preparing lunch in the kitchen, the county sheriff said.
"He wanted the controller, and I guess he knew where to find the gun," Sheriff Cecil Cantrell told CNN.
The boy grabbed a handgun, which was kept in a nightstand next to the bed, and shot the sister in the back of the head, the sheriff said.

31 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

We have to make sure there are guns in the class room to prevent this, oh wait:

--

A 9-year-old boy retrieved a gun from his parents' bedroom and shot his 13-year-old sister to death, authorities said, after the two got into an argument over a video game controller.

The incident occurred over the weekend in rural Monroe County, Mississippi, as the children's mother was preparing lunch in the kitchen, the county sheriff said.
"He wanted the controller, and I guess he knew where to find the gun," Sheriff Cecil Cantrell told CNN.
The boy grabbed a handgun, which was kept in a nightstand next to the bed, and shot the sister in the back of the head, the sheriff said.

That's sickening.  how is a 9 year old brought up to think that is in any was acceptable?  

I was just checking the news between classes and saw the shooting in MD.  WTF.

I'm pretty sick of it all right now.

Don't just get angry. March.

https://marchforourlives.com/

I'll be there, and I want there to be enough people on the mall that Sanders won't even bother comparing it to Trump's inauguration crowd. Come to DC and march with us, or there's over a dozen locations in NC.

5 minutes ago, Captroop said:

I'll be there, and I want there to be enough people on the mall that Sanders won't even bother comparing it to Trump's inauguration crowd. Come to DC and march with us, or there's over a dozen locations in NC.

That’s going to do A LOT!

2 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

That’s going to do A LOT!

We're trying something. I know that's a baffling concept for you.

"We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas." - Ancient #2A proverb

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Captroop said:

I'm doing the Charlotte one.

• Pie 1