• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TheSpecialJuan

Norv Turner checking out TE Hayden Hurst

Hurst is a beast and was on a team that had zero QB help. 

• Pie 3

is he a projected first rounder or second rounder? At this rate we can do no wrong at our pick. Safety, Corner, TE - there really isn't a wrong pick (of these three).

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Too bad he's old as you are.

I think you under value my age lol. 

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

is he a projected first rounder or second rounder? At this rate we can do no wrong at our pick. Safety, Corner, TE - there really isn't a wrong pick (of these three).

TE is below S and CB IMHO. TE2 and future Greg is a nice to have compared to not having starters at CB and S.

Also, I like some of the other TEs as well. I disagree with @Verge‘s buddy about Andrews and Gisecki. I thought Andrews looked much smoother and more natural as a receiver. I’d be happy with him in the 2nd/3rd. I think Gisecki will go too high due to the combine numbers. 

Edited by stbugs

People gonna flame me for saying this but I bet he reminds Norv of Antonio Gates.. just his hand eye smoothness catching balls he don't have business even seeing. Thats probably from his baseball days, like Gates and basketball. 

Just brings a different dynamic to your game rather than catching footballs lobbed to you all your life.

Plus Hayden credits his game liking to Greg Olsen. Smart dude, winner, tough, down to block. He will be a great team player for whoever picks him. You're not getting a diva like athlete say like Ebron, Wilson, Julius Thomas who have wore the golden Jordans and been praised. 

Hurst spent years in the minor league baseball system..... lol and yes thats a grind with NO glamour. he gets it. He keeps pounding.

• Beer 2