• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSpecialJuan

Alabama DT Da'Ron Payne visiting today

Smart.  Keep your strengths strong. 

And your weaknesses anemic.

Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t Alabama defensive linemen always get drafted the first two round and rarely actually turn out to be worth it?

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't smart GM's bring in players they have no intention of drafting because they do not want to reveal their intentions/wants to other teams??????

Are we over reacting here?

2 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't smart GM's bring in players they have no intention of drafting because they do not want to reveal their intentions/wants to other teams??????

Are we over reacting here?

no, teams have limited number of visits. waisting a visit to throw off other teams would be useless as teams are not that dumb.   carolina in years past have brought in most of the players for a visit they have drafted.

lol at people already hating on this. Guys you do know that just because you have a need at cb, s, wr, etc doesn't mean you only look at those positions right?

Just now, chknwing said:

no, teams have limited number of visits. waisting a visit to throw off other teams would be useless as teams are not that dumb.   carolina in years past have brought in most of the players for a visit they have drafted.

OK, thanks.  Did not realize the visits were limited.  What is that number?

In the past, we have drafted players in early rounds who did not make a visit...right?

If he is there at 24, unless the safety from FSU gets found with a live boy or a dead girl, he is the best player on the board.  Not a bad idea just to take a look 

15 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

In the past, we have drafted players in early rounds who did not make a visit...right?

Judging by this chart (from 2016)..... over 20 player visits at least

workout-tracker.jpg

20 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

I think it's 30,but teams don't always use all of visits