• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

NFL.com Ranks Carolina

Time flies.

2 minutes ago, chknwing said:

2018season.jpg.ee6d2383ad6b2b38f1dba9e23ae0413f.jpg

lol Peppers 55th season. wow

That is funny haha

If we started the game today I would say we are a 8-8 team. Have we really gotten better? 

48 minutes ago, RumHam said:

they're fishing for site hits. #clickbait

how dare they produce content with the intent to get people to visit their site and read it. who do i contact about this

11 is a pretty good rank for where the roster is now, imo. if we have a great draft we could convincingly crack the top 5. but we could also fall to the bottom half if we really go into the season with this WR group.

7 minutes ago, rodeo said:

11 is a pretty good rank for where the roster is now, imo. if we have a great draft we could convincingly crack the top 5. but we could also fall to the bottom half if we really go into the season with this WR group.

The WR group is much less of a concern than S, CB, TE, OL...

1 hour ago, Snake said:

If we started the game today I would say we are a 8-8 team. Have we really gotten better? 

Yes. We don't have Mike Shula as our OC. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

not worrying about today...things will be fine when we need them to be...Norv Turner

5 hours ago, Snake said:

We are an 8-8 team. We are gonna have a hard time getting better than the Saints and Falcons. Hate saying it, but it’s true.