• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saca312

Zay Jones Allegedly Attempted Suicide By Jump Nude; Brother Tries To Stop Him & Ends In Bloody Fight.

Whatever the case may be, hope he gets the right people in his life and gets right back on track.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/20/zay-jones-arrested-nude-smashed-window-vandalism-buffalo-bills-player/

Buffalo Bills wide receiver Zay Jones got into a bizarre naked struggle with his brother -- who's also in the NFL -- and it ended in a bloody mess ... with Zay in handcuffs.

You can hear Zay yelling, "I'm going to fight for Jesus" ... and according to witnesses, Cayleb was trying to stop him from jumping out a 30th floor window.

According to law enforcement sources, he's being held in the medical ward of L.A. County Jail. It's unclear what his condition is at this point.

Glad we dodged that bullet.  I too wish him the best though.

Like I said yesterday in the latest Hardy thread, an NFL player is arrested every 7 days.

To be young, dumb, and have lots of money.  Easy to fall victim to temptation, that is sure.

I got more information out of the title than the topic content. lol

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Dont do bath salts, kids.

Synthetic CBD Oil is the new bath salts.  Its gonna get ugly. No control over production or ingredients.  Marketed as all natural.

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Dont do bath salts, kids.

Was going to say the same thing. A girl I worked with jumped off a cruise ship in a similar manner. It was an edm cruise and people involved say she was taking a bunch of “Molly” and all of a sudden went bat poo crazy trying to fight her husband and friends and decided to jump off the boat. She left behind a young daughter. Really fuging sad.