slumdogmillionaire

Goodnight Charlotte if Goodnight

You guys cheering on Goodnight smh.....you know he’s going to move the team to Raleigh right.    Raleigh is giddy about the Goodnight news....nothing will make that step brother happier than taking our team away.  

Edited by slumdogmillionaire
  • Poo 12
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

15 minutes ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

You guys cheering on Goodnight smh.....you know he’s going to move the team to Raleigh right.    Raleigh is giddy about the Goodnight news....nothing will make that step brother happier than taking our team away.  

North Carolina is North Carolina, I don't care which city.

This is not happening btw.

Edited by Dilla
  • Pie 2
  • Poo 1

Charlotte, Raleigh, somewhere here in SC, who cares as long as we are still located somewhere in one of the Carolina's and called the Carolina Panthers.

• Pie 6
  • Poo 1

Team should stay in Charlotte.  It's really the perfect location.  I'd hate to see the team play anywhere else.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

24 minutes ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

One I would be estatic if the team moved to Raleigh, going from a 4 1/2 hour drive to 2 hour drive for me would be awesome.  Love Charlotte, but I don’t live there anymore.

Secondly team is still in North Carolina so doesn’t matter to me as long as it stays in North Carolina.

Thirdly, the team ain’t going no fuging where. I would love it if they make bed to Raleigh, but that ain’t happening. The team is never leaving Charlotte pure and simple. If you don’t know why the team isn’t moving then you know nothing about market demographics which is what the NFL makes all decisions on.

• Pie 5

35 minutes ago, moresouthernthanyou said:

Goodnight will not prevail.  Not a chance.

10 billion dollars says he has as good a chance as anyone.

• Pie 3

48 minutes ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

what is this?